The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think today is going to be one of those down days

2 posters

Go down

I think today is going to be one of those down days Empty I think today is going to be one of those down days

Post by lil_miss_haley Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 pm

I wish it wasn't because yesterday was so great.

At least I have Bella (my cat) here to give me cuddles. And I think I might take the puppy here for a walk, that should cheer me up. I just hate it when you know one of those down days are coming on and part of you wants to cheer up, but the other half wants you to stay down and cry and just disappear into no where. I also feel like crying so no doubt a bit of that will happen too. Maybe Ill watch a movie, that will keep my mind ocupied, or unpack. Sometimes I just wish I could disapear.
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

I think today is going to be one of those down days Empty Re: I think today is going to be one of those down days

Post by Paddy Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Haley,
doesn't it suck when our moods cycle like that. Yeah yesterday wasn't too bad here either, in retrospect.

Ah, cat cuddles. Where would we be without them eh? And a puppy? What breed? That should keep you on your toes, Haley. Hopefully the puppy n Bella will become mates, too.

I'm glad you don't know how to just disappear, Haley - cos I'd be as jealous as, if you could do that n I couldn't. By the time you reach my advanced age (48) hopefully, you'll stop beating up on yourself quite as much, Haley. It doesn't much matter if we watch dvds on days when we feel yuck. We're allowed to.

You know this 'thing' we've got, the one the binds us together here? Its name is made up of two words, right? And the last one of those two, is Illness. Don't forget that, Haley. Unwell folk are allowed to just sometimes blob, so why not today?

Cut yourself some slack, Miss Haley and stop being so tough on you cos its not deserved or necesary. Please?

flower
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum