The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all. I am hoping i can find friends on here and get advice to deal with my constant paranoia

3 posters

Go down

Hi all.  I am hoping i can find friends on here and get advice to deal with my constant paranoia Empty Hi all. I am hoping i can find friends on here and get advice to deal with my constant paranoia

Post by lil_lilly_lil Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:36 pm

hi i am new to this website but found it by looking on google for counsellors. i have suffered from depression now for over 10 years and was on meds all this time up until 8 months ago when i took myself off them. i was doing really really well until about a month ago when all the demons started to raise their ugly heads. there is a rife of things that maek me depressed and play with my mind but the most common one at the moment which does not disappear is my partners friendship with a female who trys to buy him and takes alot of his time. i am constantly paranoid about their relationship/friendship and to be honest i am going more and more crazy each day. is there anyone who i can talk to or better still i think i need a counsellor however i can not afford thier high fees. i really do not want to be medicated again

lil_lilly_lil

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Hi all.  I am hoping i can find friends on here and get advice to deal with my constant paranoia Empty Re: Hi all. I am hoping i can find friends on here and get advice to deal with my constant paranoia

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:22 am

well we hope you do find the help here that you need, truely. I am looking forward to chatting with you Smile

Back to top Go down

Hi all.  I am hoping i can find friends on here and get advice to deal with my constant paranoia Empty Re: Hi all. I am hoping i can find friends on here and get advice to deal with my constant paranoia

Post by peterpam Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:30 am

Welcome, lil lilly lil, I'm sure you will find alot of support here. Stick around hun and I'm sure there will be someone who can help point you in the right direction. Best of luck and huge hugs comming your way.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:12 am

Welcome to the site lil.
Have you tried talking to your partner about how you feel? I know sometimes when we are depressed, we sometimes feel so insecure, or ashamed of our feelings that we dont make them known. If you have told him the way you feel, how has he responded?

I hope you'll stick around and join the family.
JK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:06 am

jaff, what are you doing in the ladies room haha??

LLL I hope you stick around too, we can be fun as well as helpful Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 am

my masculinity is brought into question enough for me to be able to get away with posting in here Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:30 am

ok.... this is coming from the streaker!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:41 am

Hey there Lil, how is your day going so far? I've just got up as I tend to be a bit of a night owl, went to bed at 6.00am and read for a bit so it is my first coffee and breakfast time for me. In defence of my weird sleeping patterns, I live alone so can please myself and also have done lots of night shift over the years and I enjoy the peace of the night, also TV is more interesting in the wee small hours. How is that partner of yours behaving? Have you had a chat with him yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:56 am

Hey LLL how are you today, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Books4NZ Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi LLL..

How are you? I hope you're feeling better.. have you talked with your GP.. he/she will be able to refer you for free counselling..

Thinking of you..
Books4NZ
Books4NZ

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down