The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluebird1, Welcome

4 posters

Go down

Bluebird1, Welcome Empty Bluebird1, Welcome

Post by Paddy Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:25 am

Welcome to The Big Black Dog Message Board, Bluebird1 and Thanks for choosing to join us.

Please, feel free to make yourself at home here and either start new Threads, or Post in any existing ones which may be of interest to you.

Our Home Page has a Chat Room which you can only view if you're looged in here at TBBD - I don't know if its your kind of thing, but hey, its there.

Anyway, Welcome and Take Care, flower

Pat.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Bluebird1, Welcome Empty Re: Bluebird1, Welcome

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:47 am

Thanks for the welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:43 am

Hi there Bluebird, hope you enjoy the site, paddy has done an excellent job and we are all friendly Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:46 am

Thanks for the welcome. I have had despression on and off for a long time and maybe something else but have never admitted it before which is ridiculous as I work in mental health so should know better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:50 am

welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:02 am

hey bluebird, come and check out the chat at the bottom of the welcome page, love to see you there!

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Hiya Bluebird...I just want to add my welcome as well Very Happy

I look forward to getting to know you better
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:35 am

Hi Britelite

Thanks for the welcome. I will pop into the chatroom from time to time but usually when I'm online I am also watching TV or reading or housework and whatever else takes my fancy at the time so concentrating on a full online chat come too natural. I tend to hang out on message boards rather than chat rooms. I must say it everyone here seems so friendly and welcoming and a very safe place to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:18 am

I look forward to seeing you here - because as everyone here knows - I don't chat much ...hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:25 am

Hi Mylife, now why do you think I may have just a little bit of trouble belieing you???? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:49 am

hahahahahaha -- you've been listening to Paddy - now don't believe anything he says...hahahahahaha :LOL:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:58 am

Not at all myself, I am sure Paddy is far too much of a gentleman to say any such thing. I have been reading your diary with interest. Good for you writing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:06 am

hmmmm I'll tell paddy later on chat that you think he is a gentleman ...perhaps you could join us and tell him yourself!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:07 am

btw i forgot to ask.. was it with good interest?? I kinda feel that this is all very boring for everyone, but at least it cleanses my mind a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:26 am

Yes I did find your story interesting and well worth you writing it. Keep it up. As for the chat I am not really big on chatrooms, it takes too much concentration as I usually do others things while I'm online. At the mo I am keeping up with the TM messageboards plus another messageboard I frequent and also watching Seinfeld. Shortly I will go and make myself a coffee and get some icecream for dessert. Apart from my family and pets, food is my very favourite thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Balancing Act Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Hi, Bluebird! and welcome from me too. What an accomplished multi-tasker you are!!

Balancing Act

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:54 am

Not really Balancing Act. Just like to do more than one thing I enjoy at a time. I should get on this site more often and read up about the regulars, you all seem so welcoming and it is a shame there is not more participation in the site. pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:56 am

By the way I love animals but have a particular soft spot for pig. I have 3 of them and one is a house pig. Her name is Iris and she is the gentlest of pigs. My animals and my home are my main grasp on sanity. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Balancing Act Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:38 am

Oh, Iris, what a wonderful name for a house pig! Is she photogenic? I wonder what other animals you have? For us it's just the cat, but he's still a great alibi for talking to oneself -- like kids and grandkids are an alibi for reading children's books.

I'm a new addition to this site, too, despite knowning about it for months. Have had a variable year, a bit of a wake-up call after several years of steady improvement. Don't know what my sanity mainstay is -- have to think about that.

Cheers

Balancing Act

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:52 am

Hi Balancing Act, my other pets are Opal and Bella, both paddock pigs, Izzy and Daisy, goats who come inside now and again if they feel like raiding the fruit bowl which I'm sometimes silly enough to leave at goat height, Milkshake and Caramal, both cows, I draw the line at cows in the house so they are definitely outdoors animals, two dogs called Kovu who is a corgi and Jet Junior JJ for short who is a lab cross and Sophie the cat. I used to have a whole lot of pet bantams but JJ ate some and scared the others off and I'm too scared to get any more unless I can promise them a safe home which doesn't appear to be yet. My grandsons are overseas, Kevin in China and Edward in England along with my sons and their wives, my only daughter lives in Hamilton and is at Waikato uni. Sorry to year your year hasn't been the best but it is not over yet, things can always go up when they have been down. I think I joined this site quite some time ago but never came back to visit. Since then I have changed email providers and can't recall what my password was so I rejoined and have come back to visit a few times this time around and intend to keep coming back.

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:24 pm

good morning bluebird, sorry for my delay in welcoming you. great bunch of people over here, hope you find it helpful.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:57 am

Hi Peter

Thanks for the welcome.