The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Honour 'Do Not Reply' Requests

2 posters

Go down

Please Honour 'Do Not Reply' Requests Empty Please Honour 'Do Not Reply' Requests

Post by Admin (Paddy) Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:37 am

If a Member starts a Thread or series of Posts and asks that other Members NOT add to it, then PLEASE DON'T.

Not every post here at TBBD needs to be replied to. Sometimes, its enough of a help simply to say what we want or need to say, and then leave it be. And, to know its been said.

Posts added to a Thread where the original Post has specifically asked for no comments are likely to be deleted from now on and I don't want to have to do that stuff when I visit here. Sometimes, I need to use this place for me, as me, too.

So please, if a Member says 'Do Not Reply' or something similar, show some respect and honour their request. I'm picking that if someone asks for No Comments, then they will have a pretty good reason for it. And thats good enough for me.

Sorry if you don't like it, but TBBD isn't a Democracy. It is a Patocracy and all I can do is try my best. Keeping you lot safe is important to me and so is keeping TBBD as a place where it is safe to say something and then let it rest.

Thanks.
Pat.
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Please Honour 'Do Not Reply' Requests Empty Re: Please Honour 'Do Not Reply' Requests

Post by greasemonkey Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:39 am

withdraws
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum