The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who am I? Please, please help.

+5
britelite
ZenMonsta
greasemonkey
claire_sky
peterpam
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who am I? Please, please help. - Page 5 Empty Re: Who am I? Please, please help.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:12 am

I woke up at 3 and only got about an hours sleep before I had to get up

Back to top Go down

Who am I? Please, please help. - Page 5 Empty Re: Who am I? Please, please help.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:30 am

what time did you go to bed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:30 am

I don't know. maybe 9.30pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:32 am

I havnt read this whole thread but qwerky I love your kitten!! I want one exactly the same!

I found when I was on citalopram I was tired all the time.. but it was worth staying on it for the positive effects it has on me. I have no help to fix it though
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 am

Oh no...I don't want to be tired all the time- That is the worst thing that could happen..My boss has told the two other people who work down on reception with me, so I feel ashamed and embarrassed at the moment Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:46 am

Did he tell them that u have depression or that your tired all the time? If he told them about the dep I would be ashamed and embarrassed too, just because I know how it feels. However it could be good sometimes, when your having mood swings, or tear up or cry randomly maybe they will understand.

I just read the rest of your thread, good on you for going to get the help. I know how you feel about feeling like your attention seeking around people that know the truth. I was my real self with a couple of my friends, and it just happened to be that my real self just wanted to talk about things going on in my head, which seem dramatic to everybody else (sucidal stuff) but for us its an everyday reality that we do have to fight with. With all other people I had on my 'happy mask' so that no one knew anything was up.
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:47 am

Yeah, I know what you mean, and yes my boss told them I had depression...And just before she openly spoke about medication...GOD

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:49 am

Jeez.. bit full on. But at least it sounds like your boss is really caring and trying to be understanding, always a plus!
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 am

I want to go home right now, but i'm too scared to ask her, becasue it feels like I'm being pathetic..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:00 am

oh qwerky, you know deep down you are not pathetic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:14 am

I'm a lost little soul trying to find her way home...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:17 am

and home you will go..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:27 am

one day..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:02 am

yeah one day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:13 am

I feel good today. Maybe the meds are kicking in slowly..

Back to work tomorrow, eek.

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:31 am

Wow, that is good news qwerky. Hope things are on the up for you.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:57 am

yay cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:11 am

I'm not having my sleeping pills tonight so I do hope I can have a good nights sleep...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:02 am

GOOD LUCK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Had a shit sleep, but oh well..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:36 pm

I'm almost out if my sleeping pills, and i'm not allowed anymore so I hope I heven't become independent on them...eek..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:11 pm

well, there is only one way to find out isn't there, hopefully it is all going to be ok for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:10 am

Even though I am so tired right now and that i didn't have a good sleep last night, I'm feeling happy Smile it's weird..I have been eating better, and more ( a lot more than I use to) so I guess it all adds up..But i'm feeling good right now.

YAY Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:13 am

good for you!!

keep it up, really pleased for you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum