The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woppow

+2
greasemonkey
woppow
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Woppow - Page 2 Empty Re: Woppow

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:02 am

I had a text from Wop this afternoon, she ran away from the hospital today.

I asked her to really think does she want to get help or not. I wish her all the best, but.......

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaHeartsMo Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:18 am

greasemonkey..wat do you mean?
and agree with you there Roswell (:

She ran away from hospital again..her parents and i both called the police..in hospital again now..not sure if she has her phone though.
OliviaHeartsMo
OliviaHeartsMo

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:28 am

Please send wop my hello's Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaHeartsMo Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:50 am

Lizzie will be in hospital til atleased wednesday, shes doing well, put in seclusion 3 times or something like that...but atlesed shes safe..well more safe then not being in hospital
(:
OliviaHeartsMo
OliviaHeartsMo

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:10 am

thanks for the update Olivia

Back to top Go down

Post by woppow Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:14 am

Hey all.

I am doing ok. I am still in hospital. and working well with the nurses so hopfully this will be the last ever time I am in here Smile

I am likely going to be in here for the next 3-4 days.

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Laters all.
woppow
woppow

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-04-12

http://www.makeadifference.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:34 am

wow really pleased to hear from you wop my friend, you take care please!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:02 pm

hey woppy hope you are ok!!

Back to top Go down

Post by woppow Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Hmm, I am starting to wonder if going off my meds were the right thing?

Nearly everyone I have talked with has said or meant something along the lines of your very unwell at the moment.
Because of this many people have stopped talking to me.
I know that there is someone reading and seeing everything I do on my laptop thats why I am using my mums computer to write this. and they are also listening to my phone calls and reading every txt I send.
I also know some people are after me. I dont know why they are after me. I dont want them to get me. If/when they do, They will do the same thing Jake did but they will keep doing it, even when I am begging for death. I am sure they are around my house waiting for me to leave.
Earlier this morning I did leave, I went to the mall with my mum and brother. They were watching from a distance at the mall. But they were getting closer so I had to go and wait in the car.
My leg hasnt stoped shaking for the last 5 hours. Its like its no longer a part of my body and has a mind of its own.
Jake has been with me ALL of the day normally its just most of the day. but it was all today well, yesterday. And with every day that goes by he gets louder.
and for those who dont know I am beginning to have this hype sense where I can tell what you are actually thinking.

I don't want anyone to kill me. I would rather do it myself. Atleast if I did it would be quick unlike what they have planned for me.

WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG? scratch
woppow
woppow

Back to top Go down

Woppow - Page 2 Empty People are after me :(

Post by woppow Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Oh yeah I forgot to write about how else they are trying to get to me. They have poisoned my food. I am not too sure about the water. But I am sure about them poisoning my food.

So if i do eat - like if my mum offers me something I have a very, very small amount so the poison wont have a huge affect on me. But if I can help it I try not to eat. - I havent had a good meal since Thursday.
woppow
woppow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:18 am

Don't do anything stupid!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:22 pm

hmm I just checked facebook and she sent me a chat (which I wasn't there for) and she said bye (and said she meant it) late last night.

Woppow, I hope you are ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by woppow Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Going to go and see counselor now. I dont know whats going to happen. They more then likely are going to get me. But I have a back up plan.
woppow
woppow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:36 am

Hey woppow,

can you please let us know how you get on with the counciller

Back to top Go down

Post by woppow Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:07 pm

For those who dont know I am in hospital. Well meant to be.

I am in the HDU. which means I cant have my cells. I will write more in about 2-3 hourrs.
woppow
woppow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:08 pm

ok thanks woppow,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:12 am

Hey Chick!

Hope you're doing ok and I hope they're treating you well!

And yes, thanks for letting us know, I was starting to get worried, but thought you may have been somewhare like that.

Remember to try your best to accept the help and have an open mind for what they say.
I know that sounds hard, but doing that could open a lot of doors for recovery.

All the best,

Qwerky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:16 am

Hey Lizzie, it is so good to know you are OK. I have been so worried about you but was hoping you were somewhere safe. PLEASE take the help that is being offered as you are such a lovely young lady and deserve to have a happy life. Looking forward to hearing from you again really soon. Lots of love Judy

Back to top Go down

Post by woppow Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:23 am

Hey everybody.

Well as I said before I am meant to be in hospital. I decided I didn’t like it. And me being me I took off. I know it was wrong and I shouldn’t of. But being in that place was doing my head in! I was put in HDU for the last kinda of two nights. In Youth Inpatient Unit the HUD is the worst place in the whole hospital. There is no door handle. Altho that doesn’t matter coz they lock the door in three places. There is a microphone in the room and the speaker is in the nurses station. They can hear if you move one inch, if you fart or if you do ANYTHING. The worst thing about it. I have this fear of people listening to me pee. Because of this person at school said I peed loudly. Since then I havent been able to pee in front of anyone.

In the room there is only a “bed”, a blue canvas mattress, a toilet, a basin with a tap that doesn’t even work. And there is a shower. There is NOTHING to do in there. So I am just left there with Jake talking to me. And letting my mind going wandering. And for those who don’t know me. That is the worst thing for me to do. I get even more down. And get even more unwell.

In the unit its full! There is even someone having to sleep in the children unit.

I ran away last night too. But got picked up by cops.

Who knows whats going to happen. I must go.

I hope everyone is ok
woppow
woppow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:54 am

Lizzie. I'm sorry but I am very disappointed!

You know you shouldn't have done that- yet you did. Even if you didn't like it there, you need to let them do their job and you need to let people help you out instead of running away from it all because you know that will not help you.
You know when (not if) they catch you, you will be put straight back in there again. You need to understand that for you to leave free you need to do "the time" in there, you need to stay to get the help you are offered.

You have even said so yourself that you get worse, so you need to reflect when you're in the room by yourself. Just reflect on the things you've done and all the people who have helped you and who are still helping you through this.
You know no matter what, we will all be here for you, you need to take advantage of the fact you're in there and either learn and get the help.

You are in there for a reason and that reason alone should encourage you to strive for help, strive to get better. Especially if you say you hate it..

Lizzie, we all want you to be a happy teenager. You know you want to be like that too..Give yourself a bit of faith and face everything head on.

Just take very good care.. Please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:43 am

hear hear qwerky, well put!

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by woppow Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Last night I spend the night at home. I slept!!!!! and I even made myself two ham and mayo sammies. which were good.

I have a feeling I will be going back into the unit soon.

I am sorry for worring you all.

Laters
woppow
woppow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Little chicky!!
You just have to understand that some of us could possibly be going throught the same type of thing you are.

We will all support you just like you have done for us in the past.

If you hate it so much by going to the unit- change something. Yes, I agree that it sounds impossible, but that's what you have to do.

You could apply for a job. You could join a club. You could start a hobbie, learn an instrument?
You could expand your mind and read about the world, animals, the weather, philosophy. There is so much out there.

You could volunteer somewhere maybe?
Something to keep you occupied as you know doing nothing makes you mind wander.

You could write a story, do a poem. Paint some pictures?

You could start a website, plant some flowers.
Gosh, there is just so much Lizzie.

If you do go back there, promise me- and everyone on TBBD- that you WILL stay. It is for your own safety, and you know that.

Look after yourself- you have to k.

Take care

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Hey Guys

I thought I would try and keep everyone up to date, since EVERYONE has been such a huge support to me! Not just this week, but yeah. But I am sure if it wasnt for the people on here now I wouldnt have the guts to do what I am doing now - which is doing something I have never done before. I am actully asking for help. I have only ever asked for help once and I got shot down. Thats why this is sooo scary for me. and why I wasnt all that willing to put my hand up and say, hey I am not ok I need some help.

I am soo sorry for making you all worry this week. Half the time I didn't know what I was doing. Some of the stuff like lighting fires in town on Thrusday night I can't remember doing.

It's taken me a while. But I now see I am unwell.

I have put everyone thru hell this week, Mylife, Lizzie, Judy, Roswell. But even more you guys is my family. I am soo sorry to my mother. She doesnt desevre to have me as I am at the moment.

Thats another reason why I am finally singing out for help. I can't keep putting everyone thru what I have been putting them thru. Its just not fair.

gosh why can't life be easy? But its not. So I just guess I got to get back on my feet with the help that I have been given and try to get to the point where I can cope living at home. and not go out and try to jump in front of trains or cars.

There must be a reason I haven't died yet. Altho I cant see it atm. There must be. I am still alive, still able to do everything for myself. Looking on it, there are people far more worst off then me alive and living an ok life. So hey you never know whats going to happen tomrw. I could get sick and died. or I could win Lotto.

I still have the feeling of people after me. I still know I am meant to find a code because I have been chose to. But the person who is trying to send me this code knows I am in the unit. and they will put it in the paper. so I dont need to run away to check the internet for the code.

I am eating, and drinking like a normal person once again Razz. Althought PMH(the hospital I am in) Is the worst in chch for food. But now I am on my fourth free coffee from the cafe, and back in the unit they now have a coffee maker, I think I have had 17 cups already Razz. But only 6 smokes today Smile.

I am out of HDU. which is probaly the best part. because now I get to lying around on the couchs like the other youths. I am even allowed 30 mins leave by myself. - which at the moment I am too scaried to take. So yeah.

So for now I am just going to stay in hospital. Work with the nurses and doctors. and try to find out some how of being able to cope without feeling the need to throw myself under a train.

Once again guys I am truely sorry for putting you all through what I have over the last week.

Lots of Love lizzie
(thanks BB for posting this on my behalf)

p.s if you have my cell number I still have both my cells. they didnt check my pockets when I went into the unit. so I have them hiden in my room. - Its not like Its a blade or a lighter. I just feel the need to be able to be contacted. But I wont txt back straight away like normal.

Last edited by Bluebird1 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unnecesssary stuff copied from original email)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Thank you Bluebird for posting this from woppow, appreciate it.

Woppow, I am so pleased you are getting the help that you need. Once you are through this you will know that you are worth it and people do care enough to help.

Take care my friend,

Mylife Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next