The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've damn well had enough of this!!

2 posters

Go down

I've damn well had enough of this!! Empty I've damn well had enough of this!!

Post by logical-cents Mon May 25, 2009 11:05 am

I've had enough of having to try find ways around doing things and find ways of trying to use my right hand. I'm not damn well right handed, I'm not ambidextrous, it doesn't work for me!! I NEED MY LEFT HAND!!

I'm sick of eating toast because I can't do dishes, besides the fact that it's bloody hard to butter the toast right handed too, the knife just goes the wrong bloody way. I'm sick of having to ask for help or take up offers of help at work when really I want to tell them that I can do it myself. I'm sick of not being able to get comfortable in bed and therefore it takes bloody ages to get to sleep because I can't lie on my arm. I'm sick of being in pain, I'm sick of having a damn annoying weight on my arm. I'm sick of it and I've had enough!!

I wanted to make biscuits, easy biscuits and had to give up because it just wouldn't work. Nothing works. I've had enough of it. Take this bloody cast stupid thing OFF NOW!!!!
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

I've damn well had enough of this!! Empty Re: I've damn well had enough of this!!

Post by peterpam Tue May 26, 2009 5:59 am

Lol, sounds like your'e sick of it all. I must have missed something, what did you do to yourself??. OK heres my advise, this is what I might do in you're situation, (but keep it quiet) you can't do to much about some of what your'e sick of, but there's one thing that I can see you can deal with, and feel better. Cook yourself some toast, put it on the floor and kick the shite out of it. Safe, and very satisfying, I would think. Maybe having taken out your frustrations on the toast, everything else won't seem so bad. Good luck and hugs.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

I've damn well had enough of this!! Empty Re: I've damn well had enough of this!!

Post by logical-cents Tue May 26, 2009 6:42 am

I've damaged ligaments in my wrist and the doctor has put it in a half cast. Got another 3 weeks of it in that. Now kicking the toast is not a bad idea, would have to be done outside though otherwise I'd need to clean it up.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 1:22 am

It could be a new sport... perhaps...*she says kicking the burnt toast to logical*

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Wed May 27, 2009 5:36 am

Yep I'd say take it outside, otherwise the mess is only going to add to your woe's. Never been in a cast (touch wood I will never), but I do know a few that have and they all feel the same. Only another 3 weeks, you can do it. Big hugs.

peterpam

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Wed May 27, 2009 8:11 am

Yea the new Olympic sport! No I haven't kicked any round yet, I'm sick of toast so given up cooking it for now.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Fri May 29, 2009 8:27 am

How you feeling logical?? Almost another week over, 2 weeks to go. You go girl, big hugs.

peterpam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 10:58 pm

hi there LC. You are one cool person - but I think you already know that. Hey your toast will be soggy now from being outside...what about having soup - only need one hand for that and it couldbe in a cup?

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Fri May 29, 2009 11:21 pm

I've got an appointment to see the doc on the 9th June, if he thinks my wrist is doing alright and healed enough I get the cast of and it switched over to a brace/support thing. I can manage taking the cast of now for a couple of hours at the moment as long as I'm not really doing anything with it so that's making it a bit easier.

Actually I've got some cup-a-soup sachets in the cupboard. I can manage toasted sandwiches though Smile done one yesterday and will probably have some more today. Don't care bout the toast getting soggy, lol. However now my washing that's out on the line that wasn't meant to get wet again!
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 1:59 am

yep wet washing sucks donit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:27 pm

weelllll you don't need to kick the toast around now do you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down