The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just don't know, don't see the point

3 posters

Go down

I just don't know, don't see the point Empty Re: I just don't know, don't see the point

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 6:42 am

LC come to chat room please!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

I just don't know, don't see the point Empty Re: I just don't know, don't see the point

Post by Paddy Sat May 09, 2009 8:12 am

Lisa, this is crap, hon and you know it.

You know enough to understand that there are shit times, there are gray days and there are sunny days and that even the shittiest day can have a wee bit of sunlight admitted to it, if we choose to let it in.

email me - patq60@xtra.co.nz and talk;, talk about any bloody thing you want but no hon, this suicide stuff, this ending it all, it isn't right.

You are an intelligent young woman with a lot of skills, who also has a Big Black Dog biting her ass right now and this is real life, not a Coppertone Advertisement. This darkness can be got through. You know that.

And I want something else form you please Lisa - a PM from you, with your name and contact address - just pretend ya mum's mislaid it and you're giving it to her again. Why? Cos if I get a knock on the door from the Police, asking me to help trace you via an I.P. Address or whatever, its really going to ruin my night in ways you may have no idea of.

You know I'm not going to be able to go to bed till I know that you're safe tonight. And you know how much it freakn hurts me to sit here at my puter cos of my spinal cord injury n stuff, so hows about we figure out a way to ensure that you're safe and I can lie down, eh?

C'mon hon, its only life, and we can do life here. That is what we do here.

Pat.

flower
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 8:58 pm

come on Lisa!! You know you have friends and yes we will all miss you! Don't be selfish and put us through this!!

I WANT TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE OK. PLEASE POST A REPLY - ANYTHING.

Your life is worth living... we need to know you are safe.

Oh and by the way..this is life..it is your life and it is our life. Remember that we get one shot at it. Your mother gets one shot at it. ... how would you like your daughter to do this to you?

Please, please (pleading here) don't do this. Contact Paddy, contact anyone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Sun May 10, 2009 2:04 am

Lisa hon,

Thanks so much for letting me know whassup - I hope that you have managed to get some sleep and that you are feeling more settled today?

That wee smile you had over the bird feeder, it really suited you, 'specially coming out of the dark like that. Smile How about seeing if you can manage another one like it sometime today eh, just cos ya can. cheers

I'll catch up with in in Chat later on hopefully.

Take care, eh? flower

Pat.

P.S.
Thanks for again you guys for proving again last night how important this place is . And how much you care. You rock. flower
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 4:43 am

Hi there

How are you today?
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Sun May 10, 2009 8:55 am

Yes I'm ok, thanks all last night. And sorry
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 9:39 am

Really pleased to hear that..you gave me quite a fright!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin (Paddy) Fri May 22, 2009 9:37 am

At the request of LC, I have Deleted two Posts in this Thread.

She's Fine, is our LC. I'll keep an eye on her for us. Oh, and this Thread is Closed, cos its not needed now.

Bless You All for caring like you do. flower
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down