GODDAMMIT FREAKEN BULLSHIT EFFING ARRRGHHHH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GODDAMMIT FREAKEN BULLSHIT EFFING ARRRGHHHH

Post by lifeshouldbegreat on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:57 am

My neck and back are out again,this time hubby doesnt have the option of taking 2 weeks off for me to recover,I cant afford to go to the drs,I can go to a free dr but the next available appointment is THURSDAY and I can barely lift my freaking children!!I have been going through back problems since I had Lily,seeing a massage therapist,chiro and osteo did fucking nothing except provide temp relief,then when I got pregnant with trista my hips and pelvis caused me to almost be in a wheelchair and it was sposed to go away when she was born and while it has mostly it still sometimes hurts and I hate living with pain!!!!! so on strong ass painkillers that I was on a few weeks ago for my back and neck and hope to god they do the trick till thursday!!
lifeshouldbegreat

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: GODDAMMIT FREAKEN BULLSHIT EFFING ARRRGHHHH

Post by Guerrilla Roach on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:53 pm

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) I hope it gets better soon. It sounds as if you have tried alot of different approaches to fix you back issues, have you exhausted all available options yet?
Guerrilla Roach

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeshouldbegreat on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 am

AND NO FUCKEN DRS APPT TODAY COZ THEY FUCKED IT UP SO HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT FUCKING WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO ANGRY AND SORE,DID EASTER EGG SHOPPING TODAY BUT DIDNT TAKE MY PAINKILLERS WITH ME SO ENDED UP HAVING TO BLOW $15 ON A TAXI AS OPPOSED TO THE $1.50 ON THE BUS SO I COULD GET HOME AND TAKE THEM THE PAIN WAS SO BAD I THOUGHT I WAS DYING!
lifeshouldbegreat

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:08 am

Hi Lifey .... no wonder you're angry ... can plunket or any of those organisations help out ... someone to help with the children - or mental health team ... I have no idea if they could do anything but you need assistance. What about your family ... is anyone available? Hope you soon feel much better - but it's great you can come in here and shout. Hugs,

Daze
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeshouldbegreat on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:11 am

Mum was sposed to help out today,but she is financially struggling and the traffic was bad.Friend was going to watch the girls for me but then her daughter had an allergic reaction to a tetnus injection.no one else can help out
lifeshouldbegreat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Oh dear, lifey, did you manage to get your back adjusted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top