The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The good things in your day :)

+82
Headless12
FLuffy
ExplodingShrimp
Scamp
Robynrose
Fluffy_Ducks
max17
Apricot
shadyhorse
Elsie
Maisie
aitch
Martinc
mylife
tobycat
alfio
Jasper the cat
IBMAREE
escadachic
nzmum
Lou
Josie
zin
jaffakiwi
DocLazy
Cycling_Hero
Cathy
Nakake
unknown
sleepless
smiley
qwerky90
EGBAR
.imstillstanding.
Anita
rob
Westdude
moonskr
Gabriell
Martine
eldritch
Bluebird1
mistameenah
GrandmaT
laworder
traceylee
Garfield
becks
shadowsmum
logical-cents
Worried
woppow
hopes4happiness
musicool
jomatt
claire_sky
huttlady
peterpam
claire_bear1000
Guerrilla Roach
dyslexick-man-lol
Pixie1time
greasemonkey
Folly
kidsandme
lifeshouldbegreat
diggingdeep
maidy
attica
sheba1964
1teaspoon
britelite
lil_miss_haley
lowdown
wreckedless
Paddy
_wizza_
daze7
ZenMonsta
poppy
Admin (Paddy)
Lonely Girl
86 posters

Page 7 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down

The good things in your day :) - Page 7 Empty Re: The good things in your day :)

Post by daze7 Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Well, On Saturday I had LOVELY 'baby vegetables' - what I used to give my kids when little - potato, carrot, pumpkin and silverbeet - all cooked together, mashed, then butter stirred through ........ mmmmmmm ..... never tasted anything soooooo good for a long time!! The taste was exquisite ... Lol

I was flat on my back for 5 days last week (lost a whole week!) with an awful 'bug' ... and hadn't had anything except 3 pieces of toast.

The simple things are sometimes the very best!

PS ..... And I had some lovely words of appreciation from Poetry
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

The good things in your day :) - Page 7 Empty Re: The good things in your day :)

Post by claire_sky Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:40 am

Its funny how things happen, i was having a big cry about paying a very hefty dog fine from the council to pay today and when i logged on to pay it i realised my tax refund had just been put in my account! So i do have the money to pay my dog fine. So i can smile about that and stop crying and giving my dog 'evils' yayayaya!

claire_sky

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jomatt Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:49 am

Poor Daze, sorry to hear that you have had a bug, but good that you are perking up. I was just talking to a girlfriend last night about those lovely baby vegetables . Absolutely yummy doing them that way. flower

Well done claire, glad that you had a little windfall and it enables your dog to get out of the 'dog box' lol lol.

Have a happy day.

Best Wishes

Joanne flower
jomatt
jomatt

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Hope you are well Daze now... I too remember cooking up and mashing veges for my son....I think i ate more than him lol.

I am happy today for waking without fear, worry, and without the past chatter.

I am happy for the messages i have been reading through this morning and am so happy to hear the strength in people. Happy also to read the feedback and support we give each other.

Poetry

cat

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Im happy today cos Im wearing heels. Heels always make me happy Razz

Im also not too bad because me and bf found a new flat, and I had a lovely day off yesterday too Smile
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 pm

awesome Haley.. I can't wear heels but admire from afar lol

Yeah nothing like a new place, feels like a new start.

Poetry Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:48 am

nothing is good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:07 am

i went for a walk through the forest at the beach after class today...was really warm with a lovely warm breeze blowing through...

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:55 am

Ummmm, ok, best thing in my day today was, being able to be there for a friend who has just lost her stepdad. She's always there for me (even when she rolls her eyes, god damn it, lol) and today I was able to give her a hug and let her cry (not something that comes easily for her), so that was cool.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:14 am

Well, I made it to 49.

I'm as surprised as anyone. scratch cheers Nite.

P.S.
Oh, and if anyone is curious as to what culinary delight I treated myself to, it was Baked Beans. I just couldn't face more spaghetti. Not tonight. Razz
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:01 am

owell Paddy, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Paddy, happy birthday to you. Hope you had an awesomme day, butttt bake beans, come on where's the cake?. Come on share, I like cake especially, if its carrot cake.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:33 am

there are no good things..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:40 am

Another birthday wish.....goes away and hunts out a special birthday wish.............

............ ummmm here goes

Itsy – Bitsy fingers,
Wiggly little toes,
Teeny – tiny tummy,
Baby button nose -
Happy birthday

Poetry.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:48 am

What made me happy today.........

* making a 1st birthday card for my granddaughter ( Sor Pat i borrowed words from hers lol)

* Tonight i was able to get into town and get petrol, and groceries

* and some $1 videos - a very cool man gave me a new release for a week for free

* Coincidence happened.........

* A very special person took my worries away

Poetry
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:54 am

Bumping

keep searching for the positives.... even the smallest something...

((((HUGS))))))))))))

What made me happy today:

* I did a bit of gardening lol.....well i guess it was more like chopping!!! chopping back the vines that were taking over the verandah

* real estate inspection of house - yeah they gonna get onto my possum problem... possum is very scary.... even scares my dog
*plus chop back some very overgrown bamboo....
* fix the blocked loo lol...... not my fault!!!

* and no panic/anxiety today yeah...going for a drive into town yeah not housebound

Kia ora
Poetry

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 11:00 am

my positive...i now know how to post piccies!! yay Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by _wizza_ Sun May 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Very Happy ive spent the last couple of days lazing around reading....cant remember when i last picked up a book and was able to concentrate on it!! my favourite pasttime is back... yay! Razz
_wizza_
_wizza_

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 10:06 pm

Good for you...hmm the good things for me today... hmmm...bit early...but yesterday it was having a back massage by one of my boys and a foot massage by the other (eecck who an earth would want to do that!)..for mothers day..

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Sun May 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Im in a good mood despite having so much going on with work and study and phyllis being sold. Its amazing!

I been looking into gluten intolerence (pretty sure I have it now, will go get checked out by the dr) but I read in a few places it contributes to depression. Iv been wondering if the reason I have been coping and doing quite well this year is because since I cut most carbs out, the gluten has gone and I've been doing better. Might be an odd threory but hey, I no complain!
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 11:12 pm

GOOD FOR YOU Haley... hadn't thought about gluten!

Back to top Go down

Post by musicool Tue May 12, 2009 10:59 am

just like to say thanks for posting with the kittens http://icanhascheezburger.com/ gave me a few laughs
musicool
musicool

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 4:09 am

ummm good thing about my day today - two new clients on board.

What are the good things in your day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 8:38 am

He aha te mea nui o te Ao?
He tangata, he tangata, he tangata!
What is the most important in the world?
It is people, it is people, it is people!

Good things in my day were people!!!!!!!!!
Singing again!!!!
Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin (Paddy) Wed May 13, 2009 8:42 am

Noticing that TBBD has had more than 5,000 Messages posted on it since I started it on 16 August last year.

Wow, I can remember the excitement at reaching 1,000 Messages last November so to know that something I thought 'might be a good idea' is proving to be, is very cool indeed.

You guys rock. Take care and Thanks for making this a place where it is safe to say how things are, the bad and the good. Very Happy
Pat.
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 9:03 am

AAAhhh Paddy..... so pleased for you too!! accomplishing and achieving possibly a dream you had? To help others? to create a safe place for us for you etc....

Special people come into our lives Paddy for many reasons and again I want to to thank you. You have brought very special people into my life through creating this forum ..... You care about people Paddy and that shows.

YOU rock Paddy
cheers I love you Like a Star @ heaven : flower :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next