GRRRRRRR (vent, doesnt really make sense)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GRRRRRRR (vent, doesnt really make sense)

Post by lil_miss_haley on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Why cant the people that stress me out and piss me off just leave me alone. This one jerk is such a pain in the arse, I work with him, he treats me like im so dumb when really hes dumb, he doesnt understand plain instructions and treats me like shit. he has no respect for me and in return i have no respect for him. he is the reason i left my old office however he still hassles me about this stupid project which i shouldnt even be working on!!! Then he tells me this project is my main priority, well no its not, my work here is my main priority, and im not rushing to do anything when you talk to me like im a peice of shit. He has no respect for females, he treats them like they are lower than him and they should read his mind. I have told higher management about his attitude and apparntly he has changed but not really. He just really pisses me off. I honestly just want to tell him to fuck off and leave me alone and do the shit himself and stop making me and him look like morons.

ARGH Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

(i feel better now)
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: GRRRRRRR (vent, doesnt really make sense)

Post by greasemonkey on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:56 pm

under anger is hurt!
The fact management followed thro with your complaints about this Bloke,and that He has heard them,may take time to come clear from your viewpoint.

Try to look to the hurt under anger.
Gentel self introspection can be rewarding
as it can show us something about our manner
and inform us of otherways to work with ppl like this.
Let further emotion fly
and then go into that safe place you keep hidden inside
and wisdom will come and enlighten you!
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:25 am

Ok.. gunna throw more rocks at people.

How the fuck can I change your drawing to how you like it when you send me 4 files, all the wrong ones!!! Why dont you just send me the EXACT file that you marked up for me!! Also dont tell me its urgent when the 1st set of instructions make no sense, 2nd set i dont have the right drawings, and your unreachable for hours at a time!!! ARGGH!!
lil_miss_haley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:26 pm

"Ducks the rocks as I rush in to give a rescue hug to hales"

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:12 am

Haha thanks rossy, Im ok today. Water pipe burst about 7am, so servers were down and they didnt think they would be up till after lunch, so i txt my boss and im home today 'studying' lol
lil_miss_haley

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Grrr another work vent....

Right so Im a draughty, I draw up the plans that ppl need to get info and to build shit. So Im doing this drawing for this one guy, he wants all the pipes that need to be put in the area and that are already on there on the drawing. So he gives me a hand drawn version of what he wants. Thats cool, I start doing it. Half way thru he gives me ANOTHER version. Ok cool, do that too. Did I mention that he gave it to me 3hrs before he wanted it? On a friday afternoon? Nope was gunna take me longer than that. So I give it to him monday morning. He has ANOTHER version, so I have to change some more. Get it checked, goes out to him. About a week later he comes back, no its wrong, this shouldnt be here, I dont know where this came from. Boss says, nope she did exactly what you said. So this guy throws a tantie but accepts it. This morning the bigger boss comes talks to me, says this needs to be done, heaps of changes. Half of them are the origanal fucking drawing from the start! The other half is completely new stuff that theres no way I could have known about. And the rest is all levels that theres know way I could have known!!! And Im getting the blame!!!! I tell all my boss all this, hes cool cos I have proof of all that Iv worked off. Also this moron hasnt even come to me all this time, I get all this thru othe ppl! GRRRRR Im so fucked off, he makes me look useless when really he just changes his mind. THEN I get told that todays stuff is urgent!! FFS.. just complete and utter idiots
lil_miss_haley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:21 am

Good on you for keeping the proof. Noone can argue with that. At the end of the day, even if others don't see it, you were in the right and you should feel proud. Give yourself a pat on the back Smile

Back to top Go down

your right...

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:03 am

customer wrong... trick is to make the customer think they are right! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top