Just need a shoulder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just need a shoulder

Post by Garfield on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:52 am

Hey Guys

I've been on here before many moons ago, when I was depressed and really not too well.
Now my Husband has depression, I dont have the strength to go into it all right now.
just seems really hard when he gets angry at little things and is so far away into him self
it's scary, he is on half the lowest dose of citlapram at the moment (same drug as me) but i'm on 40mg
he's on 10mg only been two weeks. but it's gone un checked for about 3 years now and the last year was the worst.
I just miss him, miss my funny guy, miss the man I fell i love with whom made us all smile and played with the kids.
I dont know just feel all alone at the moment, work not going well or me and feel like I need to shoulder it all
and i dont have my best friend to talk to about things when it gets tough because he's just non reponsive, angry
or at work..... sorry probably makes no sense at all but just needed it off my chest
Garfield

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Just need a shoulder

Post by zin on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Hugs dear, will be thinking of you....
zin

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Garfield on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:28 am

Thank you zin
Garfield

Back to top Go down

Post by d-ranjd on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:15 am

Hi Garfield,

I don't have anything wise to say or answers. Just wanted to say you aren't alone in this.
I hate it when depression gets in the middle of a relationship. It really sux. I get what you mean by wanting and missing the person you fell in love with. I am the one with depression and am going through some tough times with my relationship. I hear my partner say those same words about me ... and when I am capable to, I can see how I am very different now (in a bad way) and she misses that - and it isn't the person she fell in love with. I don't know what to do about that - because it is a constant battle with myself.

I hope you both have the strength to work through this.
Lots of caring coming your way.
d-ranjd

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Garfield on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Thank you D-Ranjd.
He is certainly dr jekil and my hyde at the moment
Garfield

Back to top Go down

Post by d-ranjd on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:16 am

You are most welcome, Garfield.
Sounds like a horribly unsettled, almost torturous time for you. I hate that you are going through that. It also must be dragging you down quite a bit as well. Do you have a good support network that understands what you are going through? Hopefully you are unlike me (I pushed everyone away) and have people you can talk to and rely on while you are going through this very crappy situation.

Feel free to PM me any time you need to vent. Sometimes, just knowing that others are going through similar situations could help - not that it solves anything, but maybe helps in some way.
d-ranjd

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top