The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dropping back in

2 posters

Go down

Dropping back in Empty Dropping back in

Post by theworldsfastestsloth Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I have been here, but I thought I would come back and say hello.

This group has been very helpful with times i have felt depression getting a hold of me, and it was always good to get tips and ideas. And for me, knowing I had a place like this is great, especially when I feel that I may be slipping into another period.

I have been doing quite well for the last 15 or so months, but have recently seen my signs reappearing. Luckily, I have learned some of my warning signs and have been getting onto this early and talking about it with my support people. I think part of it has been coming off some big personal achievements recently, and not having anything new to sink my teeth into. I think it also came from a new job, and the associated change of routine that hasn't quite set in yet.

Anyway, if you feel like asking me anything or getting in touch, please do.
theworldsfastestsloth
theworldsfastestsloth

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Dropping back in Empty Re: Dropping back in

Post by zin Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:03 am

Nice to see you Sloth. Glad things have been going mostly well. Good on you for recognising your warning signs, and at least you have support people which is great!
Hugs, Zin
zin
zin

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down