The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sounds and volume

2 posters

Go down

Sounds and volume Empty Sounds and volume

Post by Apricot Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:51 pm

DOes anyone get really affected by voices, tv, sound in shops etc, seeming extremely loud.. as in so loud you just want to get away from it...or you are always telling the family to shut up, or turn it down etc.

I have times where everything seems aplified...notice in the super markets also, the beeps and sounds from the tills etc...Yelling at me.

Is it just because of my agitation? I also get visual stuff...and I have mentioned it to my case worker, who said they can understand...but didnt go any deeper into it.

Sometimes it all nearly drives me mad.
Apricot
Apricot

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Sounds and volume Empty Re: Sounds and volume

Post by Fluffy_Ducks Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:17 am

my partner seems (to me) to be excessively sensitive to noise and other people. it's ok when he instigates it, or has time to prepare himself i.e. malls, movies, kids etc.
but when it's unexpected or unwanted, he has a very low tolerance and just needs to get out of it asap.
Fluffy_Ducks
Fluffy_Ducks

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2012-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:56 am

Ok, yeah, it gets so loud and so annoying...it seems to dominate all else. Its just not like it all the time, I cant really put my finger on it....but it makes me want to get out of shops or places as soon as I possibly can.
Apricot
Apricot

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum