To Our Guest Visitors :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Our Guest Visitors :)

Post by Paddy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:57 am

Crikey,

I see we have a lot of folk viewing our place we call TBBD as Guests recently please, feel free to join us if yad like to it wont cost ya a cent and new members are always welcome here. Oh and Nope, I dont make a cent outta this place either. That wasnt why I started TBBD back in August 2008.

Go on, I dare ya. Choose a membership name and join in. You can use an anonymous email addy and take it from there. Your personal details are NEVER sold or shared with other groups and The Big Black Dog Message Board and Chat Room has NO affiliation with any other group or organisation tis just us, ordinary folk doing what we can to survive the day and maybe have a few chuckles along the way sometimes.

I hope some of yas take up this invitation cos I nearly fell outta me chair when I logged in a wee while ago and saw over 100 Guests here. Falling outta me chair isnt a wise idea cos I have spinal injuries as well as being as mad as a meat axe, so yeah, feel free to join in and save me the ignominy of yet another fall. affraid

Paddy Quinn
Marton NZ.
Founder, tea lady-bloke, etc.
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top