The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Depression Thread.

+16
Fluffy_Ducks
MusicOnMyMind
earthangel4
cg's mom
Dolphingurl1977
KAHU'SFREE
kathchris
mistameenah
Books4NZ
honeyb31
max17
Paddy
*~*Beej*~*
reetpetite
logical-cents
brucie261
20 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The New Depression Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The New Depression Thread.

Post by KAHU'SFREE Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:48 am

Hi all,
It is so nice to see that there is a safe place for all to come & share,
I would go into the thread on the otherside but would never post anything as I wasn't to sure who would be there to talk.
I did post a couple of times under the name of kx65.
I love the way you guys support each other in here, if I'm down I will come in and read through the post I don't post much as never sure on how to say whats going on. I used to read the posts on the otherside & you guys always made me smile, I feel that I will post on here more than I did over there.
Hope everyone is having a better day than me. Very Happy
KAHU'SFREE
KAHU'SFREE

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:04 am

KAHU'SFREE wrote:Hi all,
It is so nice to see that there is a safe place for all to come & share,
I would go into the thread on the otherside but would never post anything as I wasn't to sure who would be there to talk.
I did post a couple of times under the name of kx65.
I love the way you guys support each other in here, if I'm down I will come in and read through the post I don't post much as never sure on how to say whats going on. I used to read the posts on the otherside & you guys always made me smile, I feel that I will post on here more than I did over there.
Hope everyone is having a better day than me. Very Happy

Hullo Kahu'sfree

I'm so glad that you feel that this is a safe place for you to come to

I do believe that we are a very lucky group of people to have each other and we its also very cool that the thread can (posters in the thread) can now feel "safe" its a lovely feeling.

please dont be shy to post if you want to, we ( as a general rule) dont knock people and do our utmost best to support and help.

sending you smiles and happiness

oh & I'm often on here because I am ill and my body doesn't like to move much so I do something then sit, and generally I choose to sit at my computer ( its MY spot) with all my little do~dackies everywhere and I feel comfortable here. flower

*~*Beej*~*

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KAHU'SFREE Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:18 am

Hello Beej,
I don't use my computer much during the day unless I feel the way I do now, I spend alot of time on the computer at night as I don't get much sleep, I am hanging out for a good nights sleep at the moment, I feel bad when I'm like this as there is always something to do & I just don't want to leave my room! For me that really sucks as I love being outside with the animals & my kids. It's a beaut day here eveyone is outside & I'm hiding in here! Sad aye. Neutral
KAHU'SFREE
KAHU'SFREE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphingurl1977 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:43 am

Hello all i have finally got a new account up and running here. Its Me Scarletangel. if you havn't noticed lol. Glad to be able to chat here.
Dolphingurl1977
Dolphingurl1977

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by brucie261 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:58 am

Hi Kahusfree, are you the one I was talking to awhile ago about xmas?
Glad to see more coming in here is great to see people more comfortable!
Well Im pretty surprised but Im loving my day! Mr T has gone to the stag do and Im home alone for the first time in a very long time! Ive done alot of little things that Ive been meaning to do for a long time! Just taken Sabre to the river for a quick swim had to leave as too many people started to arrive! Have started to read a book which is something I havnt done for a very long time!
brucie261
brucie261

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KAHU'SFREE Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:06 am

Hi Ya brucie,
yep that would be me, Christmas didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would,but still looking at going way this year think we are gonna pack up the kids, horses & motorbikes & head out to the beach!
Sounds like you have had a pretty good day, Hope it stays that way for you. Very Happy
KAHU'SFREE
KAHU'SFREE

Back to top Go down

Post by brucie261 Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:27 am

KAHU'SFREE wrote:Hi Ya brucie,
yep that would be me, Christmas didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would,but still looking at going way this year think we are gonna pack up the kids, horses & motorbikes & head out to the beach!
Sounds like you have had a pretty good day, Hope it stays that way for you. Very Happy

Was thinking about you just the other day! Glad to hear it wasnt horrible!
Yea maybe I should kick the Mr out more often! Not looking forward to the state he will be in later though! So making the most of the quiet now!
brucie261
brucie261

Back to top Go down

Post by brucie261 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:21 am

Yet another warning from trademe. The weasel must be pretty desperate to keep complaining about me! Evil or Very Mad
brucie261
brucie261

Back to top Go down

Post by honeyb31 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:36 am

Some people have to much time on there hands brucie261 Surprised

honeyb31

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by brucie261 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:42 am

He isnt aware of what damage hes causing to others who are and will be in need!
Just guts me big time!
brucie261
brucie261

Back to top Go down

Post by cg's mom Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:02 am

Have just joined this site and wanted to say: thinking of you all and ((hugs)) from me.

cg's mom

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:20 am

After noon every one. Just thought I would update .say hello to all and welcome any newbies to this site. I have been up the wall and back down it this weekend. Chay decided he wanted to cause a bit of strife yesterday while Hubby was out so he got put into time out. he did not like that one bit. He sat there and yelled aat me with all the excuses under the sun. Each tome he carried on he got a longer time. He was still going when his popa got home then i found out that my step son was in on it too so boy I went off. He is 26 but has the age of an 8 year old. So I told him he he lays a hand on Chay again he will be going straight back to his place. He was so sorry for what he did that he stuck to me like glue. We dropped Chay off with his mum for the day and dropped Chris back at his place and went out to the beach again but this time to Raglan and had luch and picked up some free books from the shop as I call it. Now I am home again and getting on with my crocheting before Chay comes home.

Love to all And hugs to you Paddy and hope to see you soon.

max17

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 am

My gosh some has been a very busy person.

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:27 am

Sorry Peeps but I have just left a message on the other thread. We need to leave it open for people that need our help. If ferrit wants to stay there ignore him and come back here and say waht you have to. The thread needs to be cleaned up so people like us feel safe to post on there. I know I have said some things on there that were wrong All I ask is leave it open. There are still many people out there that need us. just remember what goes around comes back and bites some one twice as hard on the butt.

Many hugs to every one

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by brucie261 Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:45 am

Good on you max! I feel the same which is why I havnt posted in there today!
brucie261
brucie261

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:53 am

*~* Hey Brucie *~*

why are they sending you warnings when you aren't even posting on there?
that seems a bit insane!!

gosh have you read the thread today, he is one seriously deranged person, I'm really glad that he lives on a different island to me!! he strikes me as slightly mad.

Max ~ hope your lunch today was great and that you enjoyed your time away? I love getting out of town and away from everybody and everything. It keeps me sane.

Have been out for a walk today and am still sweating its soooo muggy out there its horrible, but really loved the walk, I think that I am slowly ( & I mean slowly) getting fitter ~ still the size of a bus but such is life.

Brucie dont let TM get to you or the rabid rat.

*~*Beej*~*

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:56 am

max17 wrote:Sorry Peeps but I have just left a message on the other thread. We need to leave it open for people that need our help. If ferrit wants to stay there ignore him and come back here and say waht you have to. The thread needs to be cleaned up so people like us feel safe to post on there. I know I have said some things on there that were wrong All I ask is leave it open. There are still many people out there that need us. just remember what goes around comes back and bites some one twice as hard on the butt.

Many hugs to every one

Good on you Max,

I do hope that Paddy and the admin team will be able to make it so that this board is unable to be red by "lurkers" and that you have to be logged into the TBBD before being able to lurk, as its pretty obvious that The Rabid Rat is lurking, thats whats making him soo angry. Gosh must be one vicious bully in real life. alien

*~*Beej*~*

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:12 am

Never mind let him. He can say all he wants but it is him that will be hurt in the long run. I will pop over there now again to see if anyone needs a hand then I will call up the troops. It is time we get on with our lives and live each day as it comes. I will proberly have my down time in about half an hour. But please ladies and gents just remember we have, still are or still going to the hole and need each others support.EACH DAY i WILL AND IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TP PASTE A JOKE THOUGHT OF THE DAY OR SOMETHING THAT WILL UPLIFT SOMEONE FOR A LITTLE WHILE IT WILL BE WORTH IT JUST FOR THEM TO SMILE. i COPIED MINE BUT THIS HOW i FEEL TODAY.

says as you go through life you meet people that change you..now whether or not you know how that is a different story either way GOD put them here for a reason

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by brucie261 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:20 am

Beej it was the post I had the website on. Post 9645 is now gone so I hope they can find us!!!
Crying or Very sad
brucie261
brucie261

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:28 am

brucie261 wrote:Beej it was the post I had the website on. Post 9645 is now gone so I hope they can find us!!!
Crying or Very sad

ooh I am so sorry I had been referring people to it, thats probably my fault,
sooo sorry Brucie,
gees they certainly are a bunch of wallys aye? ( I can think of many different things to call them but dont/wont know where to stop)
I think that the Rabid Rat is doing all that he can to "hurt" everyone, thank goodness Paddy saw fit to stop him from being in here.
His posts of today show that he is mentally unstable gees I feel for the wife.

*~*Beej*~*

Back to top Go down

Post by brucie261 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:39 am

Thats ok Beej, they stuffed up by saying that it was only my 2nd warning so I guess thats good as it's actually my 3rd warning!

As he is able to read this aswell at this stage how bout we get back to the whole ignore thing! We have way more important things to discuss than that!

Been missing Haze heaps lately!! Sabre doesn't lie still at night for a proper cuddle where as I could spoon Haze all night if I wanted to! She loved just lying next to me and waking me up with a little kiss on the cheek! The New Depression Thread. - Page 4 342442
brucie261
brucie261

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:20 am

Please can I ask everyone leave As i said before they won't go in there if they see what is happening. I am trying not to be a bitch about this but we are going down to his level. He will leave it if we don;t react to his words. Come on her and have a say if you want. I know what it was like when I first posted on the thread and I thought people were going to pick on me etc.

I see Andrea came back and I know she is one lady that needs OUR support.

Yes it would be could if everyone could not read our posts on here but one thing about it no one can be mean to us on here.

Hugs to all

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:07 am

max17 wrote:Please can I ask everyone leave As i said before they won't go in there if they see what is happening. I am trying not to be a bitch about this but we are going down to his level. He will leave it if we don;t react to his words. Come on her and have a say if you want. I know what it was like when I first posted on the thread and I thought people were going to pick on me etc.

I see Andrea came back and I know she is one lady that needs OUR support.

Yes it would be could if everyone could not read our posts on here but one thing about it no one can be mean to us on here.

Hugs to all

thats fair enough to ask Max, BUT please remember that he has hurt lots of us and we are only human, and ( I know this sounds and is petty) but I actually feel better for having a "go" at him, hes an oxygen theif and he has hurt me and continues to do so.

Andrea knows where we are IF she wants our support.

I'm really not having a go, BUT you also need to see it from our point of view too, hes obviously having a go at Brucie, and thats so NOT ok!!

but for you and for Books I will try NOT to flower

*~*Beej*~*

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:25 am

I know how you guys feel. boy do i know. I have been kicked in the teeth by him as well. Like being called a liar etc. And i stuck up for him a while ago only to be kicked in the teeth and yes there have been many times I would of like to tell him where to go but do we rearly want to get kicked off the board. I am not sticking up for him at all. Sorry if I have hurt anyone on here. I just thought it is time to vent on here.

My bews for tonight is that the mother to the little man is leaving ASAP to go to Aussie and won't be back for 12 weeks then home for eight then away again for another 12. I am so p...sed off becuase she is his mum not me. I am his grandmother. I want to be able to come and go as I please not have to set to a time table. I didnot get my self into so much shit that I have to go and work my butt off so I can get my son back while everyone else looks after the boy.

Here I go agin venting SORRY

AGAIN I AM SORRY IF I HURT ANYONES FEELINGS

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:59 am

Hiya, You Lot - been a nice weekend in the neck of the woods - I've even been for a couple of walks and have Shortbread. Ha, only my second packet this year.

I can't really make the TBBD site invisible to non-members - only non-postable, if there is such a term. And um, how would any person looking for various sites which may be of interest or help to them, be able to decide if TBBD may be for them, if they can't see it? Aye.

And there is NO Admin Team or any other sorta team here, sorry.

TBBD administration and other resources is just moi and me cat TBD.

I started TBBD from scratch in August 2008 because something about the then TM Message Board annoyed me. I 'found' this message board host site which is free for me to use and I just did it. I purchased two NZ domain names and had them set up as 'automatic redirects' to here. Those two domain names are www.thebigblackdog.co.nz and www.tbbd.co.nz.

I have no 'organisation' or affiliates behind me offering any sorta help in any sorta way, 'cept for a great bloke up Auckland-way who has kindly shouted me the cost of renewing my domain names for me the last coupla years or so.

I have two login 'names' here. Admin (Paddy) and Paddy. As Paddy I'm also the sole active board moderator and I try to fulfil those roles as well as I can on the day. Doesn't mean I can't make a mistake, just that when I do, they seem fairly spectacular. So I try fairly hard not to.

TBBD is simply a freely offered peer support place which I made a personal commitment to offer in 2008, where we can have and use our voice and we can be honest and open about how stuff is.

About me? I'm just you, with whiskers and otherwise not much hair. Mad as a meat axe, been Binned (more than once) divorced (once was enough), gotta cat called TBT and my body is racked with pain 24/7 from old injuries. I sometimes have a whinge about it and have just declined to have hip replacement surgery. I'm certainly no one special. Just, Paddy.

Sorry about that.

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next