The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Depression Thread.

+16
Fluffy_Ducks
MusicOnMyMind
earthangel4
cg's mom
Dolphingurl1977
KAHU'SFREE
kathchris
mistameenah
Books4NZ
honeyb31
max17
Paddy
*~*Beej*~*
reetpetite
logical-cents
brucie261
20 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The New Depression Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Depression Thread.

Post by max17 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Morning Sorry I have posted as yet but trying to keep my mind busy with the hose work and crocheting. I know that if I stop doing things my mind starts to go other places. I am hoping to design a crochet nappy cover today but have to finsh two hats first. I got an order for a beanie last night for our little nasgot in our racing team. She os about eight months old. The colours are going to be yellow purple and black. I hope to start making bigger hats if people ask for them but have to wait and see.

Hugs to all

max17

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by honeyb31 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:01 pm

[quote="*~*Beej*~*"]
honeyb31 wrote:Hi have been told this is the place to be as TMMB are mean so hi all sunny

hey honeyb

your here in Nelson too
how cool is that?
I thought I read that you were in Chch?

so glad that you have come aboard, this is a safe thread, the thread on TM was getting sabotaged by a person who had/has no empathy and just kept posting thoughtless comments that kept hurting us all.

so this is safe and we can look after each other with out worrying about being judged.
its awesome here. alien [/quot. Yes I was from chirstchurch moved back to nelson about 8 weeks ago so now I am having to settle back in to nelson life kids are in richmond school and I have a toddler so life very busy it will be so nice to have somewhere to come and let it all out or have a good laugh cyclops

honeyb31

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by reetpetite Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:48 am

Hi, I guess I'm not confussed any more!! He's been lieing to me... end of story!
reetpetite
reetpetite

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:49 am

reetpetite wrote:Hi, I guess I'm not confussed any more!! He's been lieing to me... end of story!

oh shite Reet
can I just say that if I was ever to separate from the hubby I would never have another significant male I would
get another dog, ( & I have been thinking of this lately)

they are much much better, and never lie.

how are you coping? I bet that really hurts and has knocked your self esteem big time, I know this is going to sound silly but truely its his loss.

sending you lots of hugs and love The New Depression Thread. - Page 2 870194

*~*Beej*~*

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:56 am

Hey Honeyb

Richmond is lovely, much nicer than Nelson, altho Nelson is pretty but full of tourists

hope things settle for you, if you've only recently moved up give yourself some time, I found it took me ages to get settled

are you enjoying being away from the shakey land?
I was down there a couple of weeks ago and it didn't shake but I was pretty paranoid all the same.

*~*Beej*~*

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:48 am

Is there someone on here that can go and help a lady on the depression thread please.

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by brucie261 Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:11 am

Hey Max hun someone has gone and spoilt it! I will invite her over but not sure if she will come on over!
brucie261
brucie261

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:53 am

max17 wrote:Is there someone on here that can go and help a lady on the depression thread please.

Max ~ honey you are just as special as us!! and your words are as wonderful and caring as ours. please believe in yourself as much as we believe in you.

sending you hugs and a beautiful starry twinkly night to enjoy in peace with NO noise but natures symphony. The New Depression Thread. - Page 2 48687

*~*Beej*~*

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:56 am

Thank hun Paddy has gone there so I hope she will come over here so we can support her.

Good news on my home front. We had a visit from the school social worker today and we had a good chat about everything that is going on. Anyway she asked us if the tables were turned and Chay had to stay with his his mum what would we do. I said to her that until she changes I would not let him go back. She said what about Chay going into care. I said I am sick with things going on in my life but there is no way this boy would be going into care. She said that was what she wanted to hear and handed me a card. Inside the card was $100.OO. The card said thankyou for taking such good care of Chay because intrurn he shares that love at school. the money was for hubby and I to go out for dinner one night by ourselfs just to have a break. Hubby and Inearly cried. After all we have been through I have found some one that does care what we do with Chay. I hope you;s know what I mean.

On another note the mother is leaving at the end of the month so at least we have time to work with Chay about her leaving.

Hugs to all

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by brucie261 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:08 am

Max hun that is so amazing!! I am so happy that others close to you and chay can see what a good influence you and hubby are having on this little man!! I really hope that you can go have a lovely dinner out!! The New Depression Thread. - Page 2 48687
brucie261
brucie261

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mistameenah Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:11 am

hi guys its me mitinim!!!!!
mistameenah
mistameenah

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mistameenah Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 am

yo ppl its mitinim, do u ya wanna go chat in the chat box?
coz we can do that in ere see
mistameenah
mistameenah

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:43 am

How is school going and how are you

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 am

Hey Mits

I dont know how to find it

can you give me directions

*~*Beej*~*

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:25 am

mistameenah wrote:hi guys its me mitinim!!!!!

hey Misty

hows it going?
sorry haven't been on here much tonight.

its good over here, safe
have a good night and I'll see you in the morrow alien

*~*Beej*~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 am

Oooops, my bad.

I forgot to tell ya’s how to find the Chat Room. Embarassed

When you log in to TBBD, you can see the chat feature at the foot of the main page. Ya can’t see it if you’re not logged in, or are a guest.

To enter the chat room, ya gotta ‘opt in’ by clicking a box at the top right hand corner of the chat room feature. It will then put you into the chat space and tell you who else is there.

Remember, our chat is private, so no casual visitor can read it.

Simply type into the chat box where it says ‘Message’ and click send and the text appears in the room. You can change text colours ect and use the emoticon thingies.

Let me know if ya’s are having any problems with it, k? The New Depression Thread. - Page 2 565675

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Books4NZ Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 am

Hi Paddy.. hope all is well for you there.. bless you for having created this site.. hope TBT is well too, and your neighbour lady.

Hi Beej.. your son is clever to be able to make a large pot for you.. one lemon tree to be planted at your home soon.. very cool.. Hope you're getting plenty of rest and it's helping you feel better.. :-)

Hi Max.. I cried reading your post about the support the social worker is giving you and your hubby.. you so deserve that support.. and your little man Chay will shine with the love and caring you both give him - you're both an incredibly special gift in his life..

Oh.. Paddy.. was just thinking, re the thread here .. currently TBBD threads can be read by anyone at all, whether a member or not, though people need to log in to be able to post in a thread.. is there a way that threads can't be read by anyone else, unless they're a member and logged in?.. if it is possible, it would increase the safety and privacy of the threads.. thanks for considering this..

Hi Reet.. very much his loss.. hugs for you.. How is your course going?

Hi Mitinim.. how's your course going too? Love your profile picture and member name on here :-)

Hope you're having great sleeps everyone.. keep strong.. enjoy your Thursday's..
xOx

Books4NZ
Books4NZ

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by reetpetite Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:27 am

*~*Beej*~* wrote:
reetpetite wrote:Hi, I guess I'm not confussed any more!! He's been lieing to me... end of story!

oh shite Reet
can I just say that if I was ever to separate from the hubby I would never have another significant male I would
get another dog, ( & I have been thinking of this lately)

they are much much better, and never lie.

how are you coping? I bet that really hurts and has knocked your self esteem big time, I know this is going to sound silly but truely its his loss.

Hi Beej, thanks for that Smile I'm not actually feeling too bad about it really, that's probably why I was a bit confussed in the first place! I know what is important to me and that is being here for my kids and getting on with my study, kinda feeling I don't really have time for a male in my life at the moment! I'd been seeing him for 4-5 weeks and in all that time all he wanted was me, got all sulky when he couldn't have me to himself and expected me to spend time with him when I needed to study or be here for the kids.

Dd's rabbit isn't good at the moment, she's not eating so there's another reason for her not to go to school Neutral I took her to the vets yesterday $50.00 for him to tell me he can't find anything wrong!

How are you feeling today Beej? I hope you feel better soon flower
reet
reetpetite
reetpetite

Back to top Go down

Post by reetpetite Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:35 am

max17 wrote:Thank hun Paddy has gone there so I hope she will come over here so we can support her.

Good news on my home front. We had a visit from the school social worker today and we had a good chat about everything that is going on. Anyway she asked us if the tables were turned and Chay had to stay with his his mum what would we do. I said to her that until she changes I would not let him go back. She said what about Chay going into care. I said I am sick with things going on in my life but there is no way this boy would be going into care. She said that was what she wanted to hear and handed me a card. Inside the card was $100.OO. The card said thankyou for taking such good care of Chay because intrurn he shares that love at school. the money was for hubby and I to go out for dinner one night by ourselfs just to have a break. Hubby and Inearly cried. After all we have been through I have found some one that does care what we do with Chay. I hope you;s know what I mean.

On another note the mother is leaving at the end of the month so at least we have time to work with Chay about her leaving.

Hugs to all
That is really lovely to read max, I hope you do go out and have a lovely evening Wink
reetpetite
reetpetite

Back to top Go down

Post by reetpetite Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:40 am

mistameenah wrote:hi guys its me mitinim!!!!!
Hi mits, love the profile pic etc. How is your school work going Question I've finished my summer paper, am just waiting for my results now. And started back at uni for trimester one, I have taken on two more papers for this trimester and two for trimester two. I am only studying part time this year and next year as I don't think I can manage full time anymore Sad

Take care, reet.
reetpetite
reetpetite

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:03 am

Well that is totally stupid. Looking between Sickness Benefit and Student Allowance as starting study and they pay you MORE to sit around on a benefit and do NOTHING than they do to study full-time and further yourself. Between the 2 of us we would loose nearly $200 a week which is about half the bloody rent payments.

Then there's the fact that when I logged into the student site through where we are studying today I discovered they've got some of my details wrong, they can't spell my last name right, they think I'm a male and my title is Mr. So needless to say I've sent them an e-mail asking for it to be corrected. It is all stuff that was spelt and ticked correctly on my application form so someone can't read or type properly.

On top of all that the doctor thinks I may have the flu which is just what I need when I have 2 and half hours martial arts training tomorrow night and a grading test on Sunday night. It does though explain why I'm getting worse and not better.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Can you tell I'm loving life at the moment?
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:12 am

reetpetite wrote:

Hi Beej, thanks for that Smile I'm not actually feeling too bad about it really, that's probably why I was a bit confussed in the first place! I know what is important to me and that is being here for my kids and getting on with my study, kinda feeling I don't really have time for a male in my life at the moment! I'd been seeing him for 4-5 weeks and in all that time all he wanted was me, got all sulky when he couldn't have me to himself and expected me to spend time with him when I needed to study or be here for the kids.

Dd's rabbit isn't good at the moment, she's not eating so there's another reason for her not to go to school Neutral I took her to the vets yesterday $50.00 for him to tell me he can't find anything wrong!

How are you feeling today Beej? I hope you feel better soon flower
reet[/quote]

Hey Reet
I'm glad that you are not too bothered/upset by that silly male, I was worried, I think that you have made the right decision to focus on your study and kids and studying part-time is so much wiser than full time, less stress to have to deal with and therefore you can enjoy your life more. which is way important.

I am doing well thanks, well getting there, slowly I hate this disease its such a theif, mostly I can deal with it and be philosophical but just lately its really bugging me, as I seem to have energy to do either this or that, but not enough to do both, and for me the pressure of running the house hasn't really dropped, the hubby helps a "bit" but hasn't really stepped up much soooo....., I still stress about everything.

But thats life isn't it? I just need to learn to manage and organise it all. flower

*~*Beej*~*

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:15 am

logical-cents wrote:Well that is totally stupid. Looking between Sickness Benefit and Student Allowance as starting study and they pay you MORE to sit around on a benefit and do NOTHING than they do to study full-time and further yourself. Between the 2 of us we would loose nearly $200 a week which is about half the bloody rent payments.

Then there's the fact that when I logged into the student site through where we are studying today I discovered they've got some of my details wrong, they can't spell my last name right, they think I'm a male and my title is Mr. So needless to say I've sent them an e-mail asking for it to be corrected. It is all stuff that was spelt and ticked correctly on my application form so someone can't read or type properly.

On top of all that the doctor thinks I may have the flu which is just what I need when I have 2 and half hours martial arts training tomorrow night and a grading test on Sunday night. It does though explain why I'm getting worse and not better.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Can you tell I'm loving life at the moment?

Hey LC

yes being a student and trying to live on student allowance is a ridiculouly mean thing to live thru.
we have been doing it for the past 3 years, and its truly rugged and vicious and I truly would not reccomend it for anyone.

altho when we started this lark I was working part time and bringing in a pretty decent income, now that I'm to sick to work, the amount of money we "live" off is less than the minimum wage & thats feeding two teenage lads!! I really dont know how we mange but we do.

there are ways around it, but its very very hard and you really do need to think long and hard, hope it all works out really well for you and D.

how are the wee kittens today.

*~*Beej*~*

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:05 am

Kittens are doing well.

We are going out tonight to try and trap a wild mother and her two babies, went out to see them earlier today and kittens are only between 4-6 weeks old. Mother hisses a lot but one of the kittens sniffed my fingers and had such a cute face that was looking at me with a 'sad' look.

These are the 3 timid ones we have at the moment:
The New Depression Thread. - Page 2 Img_0010
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by reetpetite Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:17 am

Gorgous photo LC cat
reetpetite
reetpetite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next