The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please help. all alone

2 posters

Go down

please help. all alone Empty please help. all alone

Post by 4below1 Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:33 am

hi, were do i start today nothing can go right, i cant get in touch with any1 and i need help. i used to have depression when i was 16 and im now 21 and im falling back, everyday i wake up and think whats the point, i have no energy now, the friends i used to have never understood and have all gone, ive started to drink hevaly just to try and take all the pain and emptyness away, im sick of the way i feal. im always down, seem to never get back up. i just dont no what to do anymre i used to self harm but trying hard not to go back there. im all alone once more i just hope some one understnads

4below1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

please help. all alone Empty Re: please help. all alone

Post by Journey Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:34 am

Hi 4below1 - how are things today? Did you manage to get in touch with anyone? It's OK to ask for help. There are ways to get through this and good on you for recognising that going back to using self harm as a way of releasing this emotion is something you do not want to go back to. Using alcohol to drown these feelings is a dangerous road to take also though mate. One I know from experience you want to avoid. Alcohol depletes serotonin, and robs the body of the nutrients it needs to help you heal and to make things better for yourself. With the right sort of help and support you can feel better. This I also know from a lot of experience.

What's your situation at the moment? Are you working/studying/ etc? Hang in there mate.

Journey

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 4below1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:21 am

yea i manged to but they cant see me till firday. i cnt stop drinking thats all i got im drinking more then ever. ive got nothing anymore, its llike a never ending circle im sick of it, i just want out, im working but when i go to work my mind just wonders. im drinking so it numbs everything. to get away from the world. ive got this whole im just diging depper and depper i cnt get out

4below1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Journey Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:07 am

I sent you a message. Did you get it?

Journey

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down