The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW TO THIS...

Go down

NEW TO THIS... Empty NEW TO THIS...

Post by CarrieG Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:21 am

Hi, I am new to all this. I have been under a psychologist all year and she has said I have severe clinical depression, but after a couple of visits to HBC & respite, weekly appts with psychologist and adult mental health, I still seem to be somewhere in a big black hole! People say there is a light at the end of the tunnell, just head for it, help, I can't even see the tunnell let alone a light or even a glimpse of it! I have, as of today, decided not to go back to my psychologist. Only because I seem to be paying good money and getting nowhere with anything. And now she wants to delve into the past, and the mere thought of all that has made my week the worst one out. I think that if that is the reaction just thinking of it, what is the point in revisiting places and people in the past who have directly or indirectly led me to where I am now?! Are there any support groups in Hamilton? Be good just to chat with people who have depression etc, because people who don't seem not to understand you. Thanks

CarrieG

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum