The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY TIME IN HOSPITAL

2 posters

Go down

MY TIME IN HOSPITAL Empty MY TIME IN HOSPITAL

Post by chrissy Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:08 pm

[b] Sleep This is about my time in hospital i have been in and out of hospital over the last few weeks trying to get people to help me and listen as i am so down and low at the mo. well trying to get a dr to listen to me and keep mer in so i can be safe because i don 't trust my self man that is hard as. drs think they know best then you but i have said said i am in here you are not in side of me. lol! drs and keyworkers have meetings with out you all the time they even call in other sevices that you don't want invold they don't keep the private act like they are ment to. they say heath act cames over the private act??????????????????????????? flower

chrissy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

MY TIME IN HOSPITAL Empty Re: MY TIME IN HOSPITAL

Post by mumtothree Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:52 am

hi there PN hospital is a pain in the ass for not listening the dr at times just turn off and for having meating that dont include you that bugs me the most so much for inclusive care.

If that is how you feel then yell and scream and refuse to go until you are ready, if you go to soon the chances are you just end up back in, in a few weeks.

But remember that you have to take responsibility as well as hard as it may seem at times only you can help yourself get better.

Take care
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down