The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted John Kirwan's book "All blacks Dont Cry"

5 posters

Go down

Wanted John Kirwan's book "All blacks Dont Cry" Empty Wanted John Kirwan's book "All blacks Dont Cry"

Post by kathchris Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:22 am

Hi does anyone have a copy they want to sell. I have had my mum rave to me about this book and unfortunately the new price tag is to much so I thought I would ask on here if anyone has a copy they where thinking of selling?

kathchris

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Wanted John Kirwan's book "All blacks Dont Cry" Empty Re: Wanted John Kirwan's book "All blacks Dont Cry"

Post by Maisie Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:03 am

I wish you luck, but it hasnt been out very long. Have you tried looking on Trade Me?

Maisie

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Wanted John Kirwan's book "All blacks Dont Cry" Empty Re: Wanted John Kirwan's book "All blacks Dont Cry"

Post by kathchris Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:05 am

Yeah I have I thought I had a newish second hand one the seller added a buy now but unfortunatly before I saw it someone else had bid on it!

kathchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:04 am

KC, Hi.

The Whakatane Public Library has this book if you wanna source it that way? At least you can get to read it without the capital cost, lol.

http://202.49.48.10/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=13J0Y0685092L.9579&menu=search&aspect=subtab25&npp=10&ipp=20&spp=20&profile=whk&ri=&term=Kirwan&index=.GW&x=0&y=0&aspect=subtab25

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by kathchris Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi Paddy thanks for that. I gave them a call and apparently I am 6 th on the waiting list. So I will either keep my eyes open on trade me or wait for my turn of the book at the library.

kathchris

Back to top Go down

Post by nzmum Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:10 am

a message from mumtothree.. she said no promices but she will have a look and c if she can find her copy Smile

nzmum

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kathchris Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:49 am

Thanks that would be great... Smile

kathchris

Back to top Go down

Post by mumtothree Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:32 am

sorry havent had time to look will try look tomorrow when kidz away
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by kathchris Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 am

Hi dont panic. I have my eye on some second hand ones on trade me that finish in the next day or two. I just thought maybe someone on the forum may have one they wanted to sell. Thanks though for letting me know.

kathchris

Back to top Go down

Post by mumtothree Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 am

hope you manage to get the book sorry i couldnt find mine
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down