The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believe in myself

2 posters

Go down

Believe in myself Empty Believe in myself

Post by cushla carroll Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:01 pm

When I was a young I thought nobody like me but I also knew people cared.. I never realised what I was telling myself was conflicting. You have to like someone to care. Now that I am older I realise that people do like me and for this single reason I now am able to move towards a new way of thinking. I will stand up for what is right. As I go to prepare for the next financial year I am going to challenge myself to go for what I want, What I believe is right, and stand up for myself and my beliefs in others abilities to direct their own well being. Im also going to stand up and be counted that sometimes when our mental wellbeing is challenging we need other to point it out to us. If we dont say something and some bad happens we need to look at why we neva spoke. If we did speak up and then something happens we did the right thing ! Today I believe in myself and I am going to speak up cause if I dont there is a 90% chance that there is going to be a consequence on me or someone that matters. I am going to feel the fear and do it anyway!

cushla carroll

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Believe in myself Empty Re: Believe in myself

Post by nzmum Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:35 am

good for you!

nzmum

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: