The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EBBIE CAME HOME!!

3 posters

Go down

EBBIE CAME HOME!! Empty EBBIE CAME HOME!!

Post by logical-cents Sun May 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Last week round Tuesday my black and white baby Ebbie was found in our backyard up a tree, she'd come back home after about 6-7 months away. We kept her inside most of last week and got her a collar and name/number tag, she's been aloud outside a couple of days now and she kinda spends a day away then comes in for some food before disappearing again. Hope she stays around though.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

EBBIE CAME HOME!! Empty Re: EBBIE CAME HOME!!

Post by becks Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:55 am

Wow that's awesome news LC and after such a long time away too! Very Happy
becks
becks

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:39 am

LC,

How are things going for you at the moment, mmmm? I seem to recall you were running outta flatmates as they moved outta town, and that getting Internet access might be a bit difficult for a while?

I do hope you are safe and happy LC. Please, if you can and feel like it, drop in here and say G’day sometime. It’ll be good to hear from you. I hope, anyway, pffft. TBT sends her purrs but don't get too excited, they are only Tabby purrs, EBBIE CAME HOME!! 565675 EBBIE CAME HOME!! 143605

Paddy.

P.S. It was lovely reading about your Ebbie, too.

P.S. Again. TBT was being a bit snobby earlier and declined to sit on my legs, when I was stretched out on the Lazy-boy chair. Until I reminded that I knew I was sleeping under the duvet tonight, what was she planning? I got me cat cuddles, ha. Try to snob me, TBT.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum