The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to CRY, I'm just so sick of life

3 posters

Go down

I want to CRY, I'm just so sick of life Empty I want to CRY, I'm just so sick of life

Post by Millie25 Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:34 am

Title says it all, I just cant see myself getting out of this black hole, when does one have the right to give up??? I feel guilty for feeling this way as there are so many people out there worse off than I.
Every day, every hour, every minute, every second is a struggle to survive and I'm sick of feeling like this. I want my old self back, I dont want to have to put on a fake smile every time I am around people, I want to be able to experience a real smile, real laughter, but I just cant see that happening. hmmmm Im off to sulk in a corner somewhere, sorry for the rant. Sad

Millie25

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Back to top Go down

I want to CRY, I'm just so sick of life Empty Re: I want to CRY, I'm just so sick of life

Post by Millie25 Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:14 am

i dont think i can do this arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sad

Millie25

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Back to top Go down

I want to CRY, I'm just so sick of life Empty Re: I want to CRY, I'm just so sick of life

Post by jaffakiwi Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm feeling much the same way.
Hugs to you, friend.

jaffakiwi

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Oh Millie, my heart goes out to you. Are you able to ask your Dr for more support, let him/her know exactly how life is for you right now.

xoxox

Huggles
xox

Jk I'm sending out some hugs for you too, take care JK x

Back to top Go down

Post by nzmum Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 am

hugs to both of u xoxox

nzmum

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down