I have have enough

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have have enough

Post by Millie25 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:37 am

I have lost hold of the hope I had of getting out of this black hole. Have tried to talk to professionals, but dont have the courage or energy to tell them the truth of whats going on for me, is there ever an easy way?????

Millie25

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: I have have enough

Post by Paddy on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:22 am

Hiya Millie, and Welcome to TBBD, as Daze said.

I think many of us have difficulty, at least initially, in letting the professionals know how things really are; for a lot of us, writing stuff down has been a great help.

What you write doesn't have to be gramatically perfect or spelling error-free - just honest - don't give in to the urge to edit or censor what you write, but use it as-is to inform I dunno, maybe your medical practice nurse first off. Sometimes the way in which we write reveals even more info for the folk who are there to help us manage our health.

I'd suggest ya owe it to yourself to at least try writing stuff out, cos it can be a start outta the black hole and well, thats what you are seeking, isn't it.

You may also like to start a Journal / Diary page here, where you can just say how it is on the day - you can request members not post comments or replies to your Journal entries - its your space to manage as you need to. The Diary may just help keep a track of feelings and thoughts etc and its another way to use our site, TBBD in positive ways.

Take Gentle Care, eh?

Paddy.

Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by jaffakiwi on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 pm

It sounds like you have a secret you feel ashamed to tell. I can tell you now, no one here is going to judge you about whatever you type. You will get some helpful alternative views though - so what have you go to lose?

You seem pretty self-aware, which is cool

jaffakiwi

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum