The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel really stupid and need to vent

3 posters

Go down

I feel really stupid and need to vent Empty I feel really stupid and need to vent

Post by sleepless Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:19 am

here I go,

Iv gone through all my ziopiclone and am not due for another script till the 7th october I got prescribed temazapam last week and its stoped working again Im over this shit (please excuse my language)

My MHS doctor is away for the holidays and I wont be seeing her till the 12th Iv called the Crisis team and am waiting on a call back but feel like they are going to say no, I just don't know what to do, Iv hidden my lack of sleep from my hubby as he has enough to worry about and I dont want to get him down

Its my birthday today and I havent slept in two days straight Im just at my wits end now

thanks for letting me vent yet again
sleepless
sleepless

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

I feel really stupid and need to vent Empty Re: I feel really stupid and need to vent

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:06 am

no worries.. vent away.. and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
flower

Back to top Go down

I feel really stupid and need to vent Empty Re: I feel really stupid and need to vent

Post by sleepless Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:47 am

well i got the dreded call back from the crisis team and I have to see one of the crisis doctors tomorrow for going through them too fast they made me feel like a damm drug addict yet again the only person there that doesnt is my mhs doctor who is away what am I going to do or say to them I only ran out of my ziopiclone today 7 days before I was supposed to
sleepless
sleepless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:58 am

is it safe to take it faster than prescribed?

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepless Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:00 am

yea it is
sleepless
sleepless

Back to top Go down

Post by mumtothree Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 am

ha emailed you hun Hope you get some sleep tonight i hope that you don't stress to much about not getting to sleep that will make it worse i would send you some of mine if i had a porthole. hugz hugz
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:04 am

Well what are they worried about then... good luck...

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:25 am

Hello mrshunty, hope today is going better for you and .....

Happy Birthday for yesterday ..... can you take another day when you're feeling a little better and do some birthday things if yesterday wasn't all it could have been?

Birthday hugs for you .................. Daze

daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepless Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:10 am

hey daze

Thanks for the hugs I really needed them today

I ended up in tears in the doctors office It was the dr I hate and have complained about several times but I still get him, so with much crying and meeting my new physc who is lovely and my new physc going into battel for me I got some meds, My physc said to me afterwards that he's had to do that severl times with this doctor who only a local for when my actual mental health doctor is away. I start with my new guy on thursday so cant wait to work with him and try and beat this insomnia
sleepless
sleepless

Back to top Go down

Post by mumtothree Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:02 am

Hi There I thouht i would pop inand see how your night went I hope you got some sleep . Will keep my finger x that your new guy is good as we all know that makes a huge difference.

Hope that your feelin alittle better. Hugs your way
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepless Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:30 pm

starting to get back on my feet again with the sleep, but how long will it last I don't know,

still sorting out lil hunty with my weekly appts with phyc if not he'll have to come with me which is a bugger cuz I don't like having to take him with me, will pack some things for him to do if he does come with me.

mr hunty is giving me lots of breaks over the weekend which has been really nice of him
sleepless
sleepless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down