I'm scared.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm scared.

Post by becks on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:20 am

Ok so I went and saw a Psychiatrist hoping that there was an Antidepressant that he could prescibe that might work for me. Over the years I have tried many AD meds and none have worked successfully for a long period of time. I had high hopes for this new medicine but I've been on it for a sufficient time with an upping of the original dose and have had no significent change in mood. I'm panicking a bit because I'm worried that there's NO A.D that will alleviate my depression. I feel sick at the thought of spending the rest of my life feeling this bad. That is not a life. Who the fuck wants that?
becks

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm scared.

Post by Guerrilla Roach on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:51 am

You ask a huge question. Why do you feel so bad?
Guerrilla Roach

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:18 am

Hey Becks,

Sadly I am in the same boat. I have been on four or five anti ds over the years and they become ineffective. The body adjusts to any medication one takes over time.

Last year I had trouble with my depression and asked my gp to trial a new med. He decided not to as he said all that would happen was I would be back in a couple of years haveing to trial another med. He said I was getting some residual benifit from the meds.

You may be in the same boat. If you want to pm me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top