The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeling Blah today

Go down

feeling Blah today Empty feeling Blah today

Post by Kelli Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:56 am

Why is it, that when I have an entire day to myself I cant bring myself to leave the house to do something for me???? Every time I leave the house, be it to spend time with my boys, or go shopping with my mum Im always looking forward to that drive back down my driveway to get back into my house as soon as I can. This sucks so bad, I even had plans to go to a movie today with a girl from work but just couldnt bring myself to call her and make a time. Maybe I need a kick up the bum lol. I know its not good for me but I still cant bring myself to do it, or to spend the time away from home.

Ok I admit Im having a very blah day today, but hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Kelli

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

feeling Blah today Empty Re: feeling Blah today

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:32 am

Maybe instead of a day out what you need is a day at home.

I find when I finally have a day off and too myself I tend to veg at home. I read a little, nap and watch tv. I know I should go out but I just need to relax,

Dont beat yourself up over it

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelli Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:48 am

thats just it, All I ever do when I have a day where I have no kids is do nothing. I sit at home reading or playing online. oh well, i guess it will pass sooner or later

Kelli

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum