Update on me :-) Been preg while on meds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on me :-) Been preg while on meds

Post by george on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:34 am

Hiya everyone,

Me sorry that i havent written anythign for a while but i havent been well. This pregnancy is really taking its toll on me and my family some days. Everyday i have a sleep otherwise i cant make it through a day. Mornign sickness has been yuk but slowly this is going. I is now 12-13 weeks and today i got to see my bubs. I took my two oldest girls to my scan and it was so good to see bubs heartbeat and just seeign bubs.

Me, well i am coping ok. I am not on any meds at the moment and are coping well. There are days when i feel myself gettign low and down but have found the best thing to do is sleep as that way no one wears my bits and i get rested. I have found an awesome midwife who has had depression herself both before durign and after preganacy and has ben a midwife for over 35 years. When you first look at her you see a tatoo on her arm and earrings all the way up one ear and she is english but she is a darling.

i still come and have a look in our big black dog every now and then to see how all is going and just to get a boost. Thanks everyone for just been there. Take care and i will post again soon Very Happy

george

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on me :-) Been preg while on meds

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:03 pm

good to hear from you george and really pleased that the pregnancy is going well for you Smile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top