*Suckfullness*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Suckfullness*

Post by ruby on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:16 am

Guys suck..
Friends forget you..
Family 'dont get it'..

Whats the point in being around when no-one even knows youre there?..

"you just want attention"..
"snap out of it"
"It would be nice to hear you were 'good'just for once"
"whats wrong with you?"
"Drama queen"
"F***ing bitch"

I didnt ask to be born
ruby

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Re: *Suckfullness*

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:24 pm

I am sorry that you feel like this, but can totally relate to it. I felt like that about a year ago.

I didn't ask to be born, matter a fact my brother consistantly reminded me that I was the 'mistake' of the family.

But I was born, something I couldn't change, and I am here as proof.

Keep doing what you are doing ruby with respect to treatment. Accept everything you are offered (only if you feel comfortable with it).

Do you have a 'support network' around you? It sounds like you might not. Admitting to others that I have depression - and deep depression at that - really helped; esp when some of them decided to help.

If you don't is there a group nearby you could join - it does have to be a depression group - maybe a netball or other sporting group where people are around, and friendships are formed.

Please do keep posting here, I am starting to come out the other side now, and can see the light. You can too.

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Hi there mylife, unfortunately I dont have a support network as such atm.Ive been on meds for about 3yrs or maybe more and happened to see a different g.p for my repeats. She decided to to refer me back to a psychologist..it is my second visit tomorrow. I could ask about support groups but I dont really like going out much.
Thanks for the encouragment ...its good to be able to go somewhere and not feel 'odd'
ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by traceylee on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:23 pm

hi ruby i feel like you at time where nobody excepts you not even family i keep trying but sometimes wonder why i bother have very few friends pretty much a loner in this big wide world dnt get any support so just me wnder why i here sometimes males seem to come and go in mylife so is there a point im not sure just want to be accepted in this world

traceylee

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:51 am

Its good we can come here and share tho...I was scared to at first, but now Im glad I did
ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by diggingdeep on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:43 am

Never be scared to share here Ruby xx
This place was my saving grace back when my PND appeared after our youngest child was born.
And here I am again, with 'the big black dog' following me around for the second time in 13 months.

I can totally relate to how you felt when you posted this, I hope things have turned a corner for you.
diggingdeep

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum