The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silly me

3 posters

Go down

silly me Empty silly me

Post by GrandmaT Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:52 am

two days in a row I've taken my vitamins but forgotten to take prozac...doesn't seem to make much difference anyway.

GrandmaT

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

silly me Empty Re: silly me

Post by Apricot Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:58 am

So easily done. Except I keep forgetting to take my iron and vitamins! I dont feel I get much help from my prozac either. I tell doctor and pych this but they just keep me on it.
Apricot
Apricot

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:22 am

It can be very easily done, can't it?

I missed a few days very recently and all 'cos I forgot to check me 'Foolproof' system that would have shown me the pills, undigested and not on their way to me brain, like I thunked they were.

I knew something was missing from me routine, but doh, it took me a while to figure out what it was. Sadly my Foolproof Systems are only Proof against Fools Grade 6 and under, darnit. I'm way past that level, sigh.

Don't be so hard hard on you GT - please? Little stuffups with meds happen in the very best of circles, so don't stress it, hon. flower

If hospitals etc with all their systems and checks can't guarantee to always get 'their' meds right, then pffft, what chance do you and I have for an lifetimes unblemished record, mmm?

Paddy,
(Fool, Grade 99.)
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:22 pm

I think we all forget the pills at some stage or another - we are all human after all.

Remember to err is human, to completely f*** up takes a computer - remember that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:58 am

I stuffed up with my meds earlier this week. I make my meds up into a pill box since I take a number of different meds. I forgot to include my anti nusea meds and was wondering why I was feeling so crook and throwing up. Took me three days to work it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:19 am

Ditto again for me today.

Bugger. I have a 50% failure rate at taking my mad meds this year.

It also means I'm 50% behind on me morning pain meds which doesn't add much to me sense of feeling on top of things.

Wake Up, Patrick. Take Your Meds, boy! The pain ones at least, 'cos then you'll see the other ones sitting there all alone and feel sorry for them and swallow them too.

See, easily done, innit? Even with a Foolproof System. Bah Humbug.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down