The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stats

Go down

Stats Empty Stats

Post by Paddy Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:48 am

Would you guys look at this? We are in the Ascendancy, by Golly.

I just noticed that right at this moment, there are more Male Members here on line at TBBD than there are unMale.

Whats that word for them - you know, the other lot - not males, not blokes, 'cos thats us too; yeah, the un-male ones. Them.

One of you blokes must remember it, the genus name or even the unscientific word for them? You know the lot I mean - a while back now, one of them got poor ole Adam to scoff an Apple and told him that Gods permission was coming in the mail. So he did and it wasn't. Aye, that lot.

Registered Users: becks, greasemonkey, Paddy2, qwerky90, Roswell

ManPower!!! cheers Razz

Paddy
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Stats Empty Re: Stats

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:29 pm

HEY

We are Female hear us roar, and fear US!

That's not fair-
Mylife would have been on if she had her computer.
Bluebird would have been on if she didn't delete her account.

You men think you're all that.....BUT you're not..!

Woman are just so much better Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This means WAR-------- hehe only joking...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:42 pm

That is unusual considering that males don't talk.......

hehehehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:53 am

Pffft, look at that post by that unMale person qwerky -

'if', 'if', 'if'.

Lads, this is going to be a tough War.

It mightn't take place on the predetermined time, 'if' The Other Side remembers a Nails Appointment, or 'if' their cavalry left the Crochet Hooks behind. Or lots of other 'if's' by the looks of things.

I've checked the Geneva Convention and damnit;

Being "iffed" is not unlawful under the Rules of Civilised Warfare - UNLESS one has first Surrendered. And how likely is it that a Male Memeber would surrender himself to an unMale, eh? Pffft, the very idea. Indeed!

Aye, War it is Then.

Oh, and to make it easier for you, we'll give you all of our Maps - we don't need them, we always know where we are going and how to get there.

If thats where we really wanted to go, that is - otherwise, there is nothing at all wrong with aimlessly driving backwards and forwards, crisscrossing the same territory from various angles. Ask, Why? This isn't Us becoming Lost, this is Area Reconnaisance. Ask for directions indeed!

P.S.
Will you Lot be bringing homemade baking to the battlefield?

'Cos we quite like home made cakes n stuff and to the Victor goes the spoils. And Victor is a Boys name, hahaha, so we Win. cheers Yum, home baking, mmmm, drool.

And as if Victory was NOT ALREADY ASSURED, chaps, how about this - as I was writing this acceptance of Battle, a Spitfire aircraft flew over my flat and my town, and did a Victory Roll before heading off. Yeah sure, it was part of the local Xmas Parade thinging, but a portent nontheless. I shall cast the entrails at dusk and see what Omens are revealed by them. Prolly they'll say the Pilot was not Male, doh.

Oh yeah, and does anyone know where the TV Remote is, please?

Paddy The Unready Razz
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:06 am

I say, Chaps,
WE ARE IN THE ASCENDANCY, by golly.

8pm, Saturday 05 December 2009 - Registered Users:
Paddy2, qwerky90, Roswell

You watch lads, they're gunna get nasty soon and mention stuff like how 'Needy' , it shows we are by haunting this place. Needy?

Of course we are - we need home baking, from the Other Side - c'mon, get those pinnies out - yeah, the White ones that can be waved as a Flag of Surrender! Make mine Shortbread, please? Ta.

I could almost consider making you an Honorary Chap, for the right batch of Shortbread. Well, for any batch of Shortbread, to be honest. Or anything, except except Nothing with nuts or chocolate, please. Very Happy Razz cheers
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 pm

hmmm only one person here at the moment it is 11.35am Sunday 6 December 2009 and the person is................

FEMALE!

haha we win, * chalks one up for the females *

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Opps now there are two

Qwerky and mylife

FEMALES AGAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content