Problem with suicidal friends..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with suicidal friends..

Post by OliviaHeartsMo on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:36 am

Ok so i have alot of suicidal friends and they real cool and all but the constant worry of loosing them at any point in time is taking a toll on me, the problem is whithout them all i really dont have other friends so having 'mental' friends has become rather normal but its pissing the heck out me...
My issue is tat ill tell some of my lets call the SF(Suicidal Friends) about my life my struggles and blah de blah and then i ask them if they have felt tat way and they so no and tell me there life story and then after a while its as though they pick and copy bits from my life and say they have all these problems that they have made in there life and then end up telling me that there 'new life history' which is EXACTLY the same as mine just happerns to have happerned to them as well after them telling me a compleatly different story even SF that i though were really good friends of mine who i was honnest and open with them..and its not like they just finaly been able to trust me cuz its not like that...
Im almost to the point where i think they just making up Sh*t so sound more 'sick' and to make others feel sorry for them -i know it sound really bad but after being compleatly lied to then more lies upon lies added i have to other reason to believe they are being honnest...
Its like when they talk to me they proud of being depressed and i hate it when ppl are HAPPY to be depressed and think its all tat and think they are the only one and BLAH BLAH..im on the verge of saying BYE BYE to friendships like that but then what..
HMMM im just over having ppl in my liufe that are soooo down and exagerate things and lie to me when i have been nothing but honnest..
at leased with mo she was helpful but with others they just not the same..its more of a chore then a good friendship Neutral
OliviaHeartsMo

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with suicidal friends..

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:42 am

Olivia, what are you into sweets? your interests, hobbies? not trying to be harsh, but, try and find yourself some new friends! i know that is really simplistic and easy to say, but friendship is always a 2 way street...some times i can lay my heart on the line and spill to my friends other times they will do the same...if people are constantly trying to 'one up' on you - are they really your friends? im not trying to say if they are or not -thats up to you to decide....sounds like you are pretty insightful and would be there for your friends - you need people like that too. so many people are 'fair weather friends' - there for the good times but as soon as things go sour they are no where to be found....i decided some time ago that those people had to go, i didnt contact them anymore and didnt listen to their shit...and it was one of the best things ive ever done. i very quickly learned who was in it for the long haul and those friends i truly cherish. i went from having a large collection of 'associates' to a handful of friends, but everyone of them is a diamond..its not easy to cut people like that and it takes time to make new friends but give it go eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:34 pm

ISS that is a very true and honest post.

OHM...I am not very good at engaging socially but I am a 'watcher' and with having my daughter at roughly the same age as you this is something that I have observed...there are a lot of people in your age bracket who believe that life has to be all about them, and to hell with the truth or anyone else...they will say and do almost anything to be and stay the centre of attention...and it sounds like this is what you are now noticing in your circle of friends...this would explain why their life stories are now mirroring yours...because you have been through some shit times and they cant match that so it is easier for them to borrow it...they believe that will keep them in everyones focus...with your shift start to look around for people who are true to themselves...they are out there...my daughter is one, she has people flock to her for friendship (always has) but she only really becomes mates with the people who are 'real'...this meant that when she was 13 most of her mates were guys cos as she said...'that group are real, not like all the damn crap the girls keep saying and doing'...stay strong hun
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top