The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idiot Man.

Go down

Idiot Man. Empty Idiot Man.

Post by Paddy Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:13 am

I had to go and do a few things in town today. I went on my mobility scooter as usual and the entire trip in, I 'knew' something wasn't right - there was something I needed that I didnt have with me.

I checked my pockets, I checked the basket on the scooter, I checked my pack with the books in it, I checked me wallet, nup, not clues there. Something didn't feel quite right but I couldnt work out what it might be.

So, I kept on scooting off into town, got to my first stop, went to stand up and walk and realised I had no elbow crutches with me.

Dear God, I'm sore. I dunno quite how I did it but I walked in to and out of the chemist, NZ Post, the library and the supermarket, all on my doddery ownsome.

I just can't believe I didnt notice I didnt have my elbow crutches with me - its so stupid its not funny. What was more stupid, was not turning around, coming back and getting them - its not as if I'm short of time. What a painful mistake that was. I'd like to say I'll learn from today, but I know me. Hmmm. Idiot man. I do not need extra pain.

P.S. Answers etc are not required - I'm just pissed off at myself right now so thought I'd vent my spleen, so to speak.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum